NFL Fans? Who you got?

Floydian Trooper

NFL Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. NFC Winner

2. 2. AFC Winner

Well, I hate to brag about my football knowledge, but it went pretty much the way I thought it would.

Seattle gets shut out in the first half, then scores their only TD in the 3rd when the punter throws a TD to a tackle on a fake field goal.  Follow that up with 2 TD's and a two point conversion  with 2 minutes left which included recovering an onside kick. That takes us to overtime, where I thought Seattle would win on a TD on the first possession.

I predicted Seattle would win, so I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about.

Edited by wvu80

Who I Got?...... well, let me tell yeah.

Not Johnny Flattire;    aka Johnny Blowout;     aka Johnny Had A Football;     aka Johnny Sucks NFL Rocks.

oh, shyt just noticed, sorry, but I'm not a NFL fan; should of stayed out, sorry.

Edited by Gilbert

I'm 80 miles NW of Chicago and can pull the main channels 90% of the time.  Have a Roku3 and have NFL Now on.  I think it is something on CBS Chicago's end...no go with Rockford either.  Searched for a way to stream it, but not coming up with anything.  Only have OTA, oh well.  Thanks for the score update.  May have to go AM radio.  I'm in the stone age,

I'm 80 miles NW of Chicago and can pull the main channels 90% of the time.  Have a Roku3 and have NFL Now on.  I think it is something on CBS Chicago's end...no go with Rockford either.  Searched for a way to stream it, but not coming up with anything.  Only have OTA, oh well.  Thanks for the score update.  May have to go AM radio.  I'm in the stone age,

Do you have a computer and internet?  Try the Gamecast on ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/

• Like 1

No 

Do you have a computer and internet?  Try the Gamecast on ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/

No live video feed, but at least following the score and highlights.  Thanks!

i’m going to be 0-2 today.  I don’t have a dog in this fight; but, i was rooting for GB (some on Seattle are too arrogant) and Indy (sorry Pats…I won’t forget the Tuck Rule).

I hear you.  I like Russell Wilson, but the arrogance of some others is un called for.  I'm not a Seahawks fan, but I'm REALLY not a Packers fan, simply because they are the Bear's biggest rivalry.  Pats will make for a better SB.