PLANT TOUR IS ON!

Mallette

All depends on where you start from in Texas!

make sure you park your truck in the garage this time..

ZING!!!

If you are referring to when some low life, pond scum sucking cross-dresser stole my wheels well not to worry as the SS will be with me in Hope.

One of these days I just might make it to one of these gatherings.  Especially seeing as how I live less than 2.5 hours away now(NE of Little Rock), was in Denton, TX for 6 years before that, and Tulsa, OK for 14 years before.  Oh, and grew up in the town where I'm back in now.  

If you are referring to when some low life, pond scum sucking cross-dresser stole my wheels well not to worry as the SS will be with me in Hope.

Wow USNRET, THAT BLOWS. Did some scumbag really steal your wheels? All of em? Sorry that happened Dude.  

Wow USNRET, THAT BLOWS. Did some scumbag really steal your wheels? All of em? Sorry that happened Dude.  

The last time we met in person, no less.

ZING!!!

plus a big baseball bat - my favourite is a Louisville slugger - pretty hard to break

personalized-louisville-slugger-baseball

Edited by Randyh

ZING!!!

plus a big baseball bat - my favourite is a Louisville slugger - pretty hard to break

personalized-louisville-slugger-baseball

Ash is for *******! I have an early Aluminum softball bat that I just dearly love!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Look at all of those Texas people going, amazing.

It is impressive for those Klipschites to travel all the way from Texas, but did you see AKDave on the "tentative" list?

That would be Dave. From Alaska! :o

I will be going to Texas for work and wanted to see if I could make the trek but alas I just can't resolve it. :(

I'm extra disappointed now that a plant tour is on as well!

Edited by akdave