Prayers appreciated for Wakejunkie

Youthman

Guest Steven1963

I hope he gets through this. If so, he has been given a gift:  A warning. Many are not so fortunate to get a second chance.  Prayers to him, his family, and to you as you help him through this very difficult time and transition.

Edited by Steven1963

• Moderators

Thanks guys, I haven't heard anything today.

His wife texted me this morning saying

Discussing going back to a regular room.  :D

I just checked her facebook and found another update.

Shaun is still improving each day. We will get to move into a regular room as soon as one comes available. Thanks again for all the prayers. We still need them. Again we need the artery to heal and not cause more strokes.  He is so miserable tonight. It is so sad to see him like this. The nausea is so bad and it's from damage so regular medicines don't help much. It typically goes away during recovery. He just has it so bad. That's my prayer tonight - for the nausea to go away for good from this

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Just received a text from his wife, they have moved Shaun to a regular room.  He was able to get to the bathroom with a walker and ate a few M&M's.  We are grateful for even the baby steps. 

I called his room and talked to him briefly as I know he needs to rest.  His nausea is still pretty bad....he said it's like he's on a Tilt-a-Whirl ride 24/7. 

It's hard to describe how I feel knowing what he's been through and what he may go through in the days ahead.  I have hope and faith but at the same time, there is sadness in my heart because I can't do anything to make it better.  I prayed with him before getting off the phone.

• Like 9

Just received a text from his wife, they have moved Shaun to a regular room.  He was able to get to the bathroom with a walker and ate a few M&M's.  We are grateful for even the baby steps. 

I called his room and talked to him briefly as I know he needs to rest.  His nausea is still pretty bad....he said it's like he's on a Tilt-a-Whirl ride 24/7. 

It's hard to describe how I feel knowing what he's been through and what he may go through in the days ahead.  I have hope and faith but at the same time, there is sadness in my heart because I can't do anything to make it better.  I prayed with him before getting off the phone.

1.  This is good to hear

2.  It's nice that among others, he's got you in his court!  (take a bow)

3.  maybe we should all send him our green M&M's?? :ph34r: