Your Favorite Acoustic Music ?

joessportster

This is now added to my short list of must haves thank you for posting it, I freaking Love the mandolin, (Steve Earl does some great stuff with the mandolin as well) JBryan invited me to see Steve Earl live a couple years ago and he was amazing, The mandolin was the best part of the show (whole show was great but the mandolin really stood out) :D

• Like 1

Jake Shimabukuro, Ukulele Weeps is AWESOME...........got to get a copy of this and check out some of his other stuff

I like how he does some covers, Kind of reminds me of the  2 chello's, In that they are taking a great song adding there own twist and IMHO sounds as good as the original

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1

Jake Shimabukuro, Ukulele Weeps is AWESOME...........got to get a copy of this and check out some of his other stuff

I like how he does some covers, Kind of reminds me of the  2 chello's, In that they are taking a great song adding there own twist and IMHO sounds as good as the original

There's another guy on youtube that does AC/DC on bagpipes that shoot flames out of them while he's playing them. He's in NYC

• Like 1

A favorite artist of mine from youth

John Mellencamp,  Jackie Brown sounds amazing right now  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

also On the Rural Route box set disc 1 Rain on the Scarecrow Acoustic version sounds great

Mellencamp has an hour long mostly acoustic iHeart radio special today at 3;20 on AXSTV, it's very good.

John Mellencamp,  Jackie Brown sounds amazing right now  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

also On the Rural Route box set disc 1 Rain on the Scarecrow Acoustic version sounds great

Mellencamp has an hour long mostly acoustic iHeart radio special today at 3;20 on AXSTV, it's very good.

Missed this  :angry: , I dont have Heart Radio, although may have downloaded it for this..................

set here listening to Ry Cooder, and Aaron Neville.............

Jazz next with Patricia Barber, Excellent recordings Modern Cool, Companion

Missed this  :angry: , I dont have Heart Radio, although may have downloaded it for this..................

set here listening to Ry Cooder, and Aaron Neville.............

Jazz next with Patricia Barber, Excellent recordings Modern Cool, Companion

I don't have iHeart radio either, it's on AXSTV, I believe most cable/sat companies carry that station.