For Sale: SONY PS-X60

analogman

My former boss at RadioShack (we were probably the only store who knew what we were doing, and were very blunt about the quality of the products we sold) had one of these that he sold for around the same price.  He brought it in one day lined it up with a Pioneer SA-420 amp and a pair of old monster JBL's (can't remember the model number, but they were circa 1987).  I've never heard records like that before, and I've never heard them like that since.  Absolute WOW.

GLWS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think you will find it more difficult to sell without the pictures as most people...myself included...want to know what the actual item of interest looks like. It is a courtesy more than anything to the buyer and does more volumes of explaining than the buyer can usually present.

Just trying to help. :/

Actually reading someone's words for comprehension and content is a "courtesy" too that is rapidly disappearing in this all too wonderful digital age with all of it's "pics" as is indicated below:

Like when Ibeza said he was just trying to help?

No need to be defensive, Ibeza saw that the listing was about 4 months old and was only making a suggestion, no malice intended.  He meant well as do I when I wish you luck with your sale.  Free bump to the top! :)

I see all Mr. Analog Man's posts were self-deleted.  I got the gist of the thing, Michael suggested adding pictures, which is common sense and I think most of us here would agree on that. 

If I see an ad on CL with no pics I don't even look at it.  For a forum member I would take a look if I were interested, because some people really aren't good at pics and posting.  I can understand that.