Audiophile bum cartoon?

DizRotus

• Moderators

Sorry I don't know but there was another funny one I remember seeing with two bums and one says " joe was always a snob" and it shows one guy sleeping in Klipsch box and the others were jealous.

Can someone point me to the cartoon of the two bums, one of which traces his downfall to the day he discovered he could hear differences between audio components?

I love Rodrigues' audio related cartoons!!!  As I recall, the one you mentioned was in Popular Electronics but don't remember if it was Rodrigues, Sinclair, or Dave Harbaugh.  I have a complete set of the magazines through the early 70s and have wanted for years to upload all of the audio cartoons onto the computer.  Of course, it's still on my "to do" list.  I'll make a note and if I come across it in the near future will post.

Maynard 

Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions.

I believe it was a Rodrigues cartoon, but it wasn't in the batch linked by Moray James above. Thank you MJ there are some good ones in that group.

The one I'm looking for was in the Gallery here some time back, along with some of the ones in MJ's link. The one I'm trying to locate is probably on my hard drive, but do you think I can recall where?

With our collective brain power and challenged short term memory we're sure to find . . . . what were we talking about?

BOXX would have posted an animated version by now. It's not the same without his contributions.

Edited by DizRotus

• 10 months later...

I'll take a chance and bump this thread. I tried to link to it on page 661 of "Cables, Coffee, etc . . . " but got locked out of that page. The link Moray James included last January still works, the cartoons are very good. I hope this thread doesn't act up also.