Broken RSW15 plug receptor

Pete H

I recently had the plastic receptacle on the rear of my RSW 15 break apart when I plugged the unit back in after moving it.  Does anyone know of a direct replacement for this part?  Tried to search the site but couldn't find anything relevant.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks Carl, I'm trying to find a 2 terminal so I don't have to replace the cord but that may not be available anymore.  Everything I'm finding from Volex seems to be all three terminal so I guess I'll just spend a few more bucks and order.  As always, thanks for the assistance.  Hope all is well.

Pete

• 8 months later...

I'm finally getting around to fixing this.  (Yes, it's been a long time and I haven't been on the forum but life has been overwhelming this year)  anyway.................pulled all the screws out of the rear driver (assuming I can access everything I need from there) and I've never pulled one of these RSW's apart...................are the drivers glued in?  I really don't want to pry this out and damage the cabinet, so any of you who have done this, can you offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Should not need to remove driver to pull the input panel. I think all connections can be undone in the preamp board. The only one you may need to pull from the amp side is the line/neutral connections from the AC board.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk