House of Klipsch- NEW STUFF ADDED DAILY

colterphoto1

60th anniversary Khornss...... Jebus!!!!!!!!

Bad news there is....  she grew up with her family owning a second property....  a farm.  (this is where we live today but it's non-working)

She'd LOVE to have some Llamas and goats, especially those sleeping (?) goats that fall down whenever they get scared.  She thinks they're cute.

A neighbor of ours has Llamas and she loves the serenity of their land with the animals just loafing around.

No....  a Llama threat won't work.

Keep thinking...

It is a little known fact that goats and Llamas love Hi-Fi. But I have a plan for you. Buy her about eight of these fainting goats. To do this properly you point the KP600 toward the goats and blast lion roars at them to make them faint. She gets goats. You get Hi-Fi. As a plus you get to combine your hobbies and interest....

• Like 1

60th anniversary Khornss...... Jebus!!!!!!!!

Bad news there is....  she grew up with her family owning a second property....  a farm.  (this is where we live today but it's non-working)

She'd LOVE to have some Llamas and goats, especially those sleeping (?) goats that fall down whenever they get scared.  She thinks they're cute.

A neighbor of ours has Llamas and she loves the serenity of their land with the animals just loafing around.

No....  a Llama threat won't work.

Keep thinking...

It is a little known fact that goats and Llamas love Hi-Fi. But I have a plan for you. Buy her about eight of these fainting goats. To do this properly you point the KP600 toward the goats and blast lion roars at them to make them faint. She gets goats. You get Hi-Fi. As a plus you get to combine your hobbies and interest....

LOL  :D

pm sent regarding the KSB 3.1's with intent to purchase

Sounds impressive but "intent" to purchase means nothing from a legal perspective. For example, it was my "intent" to sit on the Supreme Court, but unless I trip over a sitting Justice and land on him (or her) it ain't happening.

Sounds impressive but "intent" to purchase means nothing from a legal perspective. For example, it was my "intent" to sit on the Supreme Court, but unless I trip over a sitting Justice and land on him (or her) it ain't happening.

I wasn't trying to sound impressive or engage in a legal contract with a forum post :rolleyes: .   I was just bumping the thread for Michael and letting anyone else know who may be looking at these that I was first in line.  I've committed to buying them in the pm and offered to pay up front.  I'm only a little over an hour north of Michael and will get down his way later in the week.  I'm not sure what the attempted legal lesson was for but it was not needed.   Some folks might consider comparing their sincere intentions with your ridiculous example a bit insulting but I'm not that thin skinned.

have a nice day...

Mark

Edited by mwells

Some might consider comparing their sincere intentions with your ridiculous example a bit insulting but I'm not that thin skinned.

Don't worry about it, that's just Earl being Earl.  I think they limit his computer time to a couple hours a day over at the home where he's been committed.  His meds may have worn off when he posted that.

• Like 1

Some might consider comparing their sincere intentions with your ridiculous example a bit insulting but I'm not that thin skinned.

Don't worry about it, that's just Earl being Earl.  I think they limit his computer time to a couple hours a day over at the home where he's been committed.  His meds may have worn off when he posted that.

I didn't take offense but it was late and my sense of humor wasn't quite as tolerant as it is when I am well rested.  I did get a laugh out of his post in the subwoofer thread though.  ;)

Edited by mwells

I wasn't trying to sound impressive or engage in a legal contract with a forum post :rolleyes: .   I was just bumping the thread for Michael and letting anyone else know who may be looking at these that I was first in line.  I've committed to buying them in the pm and offered to pay up front.  I'm only a little over an hour north of Michael and will get down his way later in the week.

I'm not sure what the attempted legal lesson was for but it was not needed.  

Some folks might consider comparing their sincere intentions with your ridiculous example a bit insulting but I'm not that thin skinned.

have a nice day...Mark

LOL!  Not to worry Mark, we all have different backgrounds and training, and we all try to share our little areas of expertise with each other, and we all work together as a team.

For instance, Earl is an attorney, so he shares that expertise if he can, free of charge.  I am a mental health counselor by training, so after Earl gives you legal advice, I get to ask "and how do you feel about that?"  :P

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

I wasn't trying to sound impressive or engage in a legal contract with a forum post :rolleyes: .   I was just bumping the thread for Michael and letting anyone else know who may be looking at these that I was first in line.  I've committed to buying them in the pm and offered to pay up front.  I'm only a little over an hour north of Michael and will get down his way later in the week.  I'm not sure what the attempted legal lesson was for but it was not needed.   Some folks might consider comparing their sincere intentions with your ridiculous example a bit insulting but I'm not that thin skinned.

have a nice day...

Mark

That's the forum village idiot. Harmless and incoherent.

I had no interest in the VOTT cabinets until kwinglee did. No, but all of a sudden I was doing some research on these Altec cabs. I came here to acquire about them. But if kwingylee is in line first he is in line first. But would like to see pics to have a better view of the ones your selling.

Let me get some stuff out of the shop so I can pull them out for photos guys.   Will also photo the JBL 18" bins and horns for y'all. 

My gf is going to be hopping mad, I'm spending my weekend working and with a few of you speaker guys. But she got flowers, chocolate and a groovy card at her workplace the other day, so I'll probably be ok. 

This stuff is going going going... Oh, and I have BOTH the Khorns and Jubilees operational in the gallery room now. So there's a LOT to listen to! 

So what are these stock Jubilees worth to you guys?  Keep in mind that they've only been set up once, very low hours, and I have all the original boxes for safe transport... but I'm not sure I can part with them.. damn I have some sweet systems here.. 

Your buddy,

Michael 

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 2

have a nice day...

Mark

Glad you are not thin skinned.  :wacko:   Being pompous and having no sense of humor is MUCH better..

Have a nice day.   :)

Edited by eth2

Altec is A-7 model. I do have 500 horns here but not selling those currently. So these cabinets could be complete to be A7-8 or A7-500 , depending on the various horn/driver/network combinations. As these were hung in a permanent PA install cluster (no mounting hardware ever attached, they were flown in a catwalk rigging), they would have been bi-amped and therefore no crossover networks installed, there is  blank panel where you would install it. 

Dahlquist M904 is a walnut veneer 10" two way dome tweeter bass reflex cabinet.  About the size of a Quartet, or taller/thinner Heresy.  After this weekend clears some stuff out, I'll drag more into the shop for photos. The Dahlquist sat on top of my first Cornwalls, and as as speakers 'B' I used them for jazz listening. THen they sat horizontally on a shelf above my desk (which was fine as port is in the front and dome tweeter disperses evenly). Cabinets nearly perfect as far as I can recall. They've been in boxes in a closet since I moved to this home 10 years ago. There are other models M908 that were more popular you can probably find some specs. Bought new from Ovation Electronics Indianapolis. 

• Like 2