List items to sell at Silent Auction in Hope

I made this "public" so non-attendees could also see what may be available for sale at the gathering in April. A silent auction will allow items to be sold by displaying them with a sign-up sheet that allows someone to out-bid simply by writing your name and higher bid on the bid sheet. Everyone can see who's bidding, and the bid amount. Please post items you intend to bring to sell (There is another thread for equipment brought only to listen to.). You know that you have some good stuff that you don't use that deserves to be used by another Forum member. List it here.

SSH

The purpose of the equipment thread was to encourage having a variety of listening gear and to see that we had everything needed to set-up multiple systems, including outside, but the thread grew as people included equipment they might also sell.

SSH

• 1 month later...

For swap, barter, trade, sell, lose in a poker game:

Emotiva XDA-1 DAC
Niles IPC-6

Niles AC-3

Global Cache iTach IP2CC and iTach IP2IR     

Harmony 880
Belle mid/tweet motor board with horns and drivers (single) brown cloth NOT SPEAKER MOTOR BOARD ONLY Single AB network
Sanus 5 shelf rack
Bello 5 shelf glass rack

Guilford of Maine FR701 Silver Papier Panel Fabric (I still need to measure how much is left; quite a bit)

Edited by USNRET

If there is any interest, I have a pair of Dali Lektor 2 and a Toby Cube 14 subwoofer sitting around gaining dust.  Also an Adire Audio Tempest 15" driver.  Also have the 214 liter Adire alignment enclosure tuned to 15.4 hz that I built years ago...

If there is any interest, I have a pair of Dali Lektor 2 and a Toby Cube 14 subwoofer sitting around gaining dust.  Also an Adire Audio Tempest 15" driver.  Also have the 214 liter Adire alignment enclosure tuned to 15.4 hz that I built years ago...

Bring them.  You never can tell who might want them.  Worst case scenario, you bring them back home.  Best case, you sell them without having to hassle with shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in some tube consoles? Grundig Majestic, Packard Bell, Stromberg Carlson, and  Motoraloa lowboy with a Dual 1010 and a massive SS receiver (one of the best consoles I have listened to). I may bring other stuff like a couple of R2R (Teac 2 channel and 4 channel) that need work, Russco Studio Pro B, stacked OLA, JBL 9842d, etc.

I always like to offer consoles in a complete state in case someone likes to restore them. In case know one does, I am tired of the spaace they take up and will begin gutting them for the parts. The Motorola has all the original paperwork and sales literature, but it is SS. Huge heat sinks on the back of it. 

Edited by Rivervalleymgb

post-7390-0-44260000-1427813582_thumb.jppost-7390-0-27260000-1427814049_thumb.jp

I am going to bring this turntable and 3BX to Hope.  The table is a Rotel RP-3000 with original box and instructions.  The arm is an SME-3009 Type II improved and I believe the cartridge (not at home now) is a Grado Signature.  Neither of these pix are mine, but all the same and in good condition.  Will be hooking up and playing both for magical mystery goo demo as well as listening.  Also have the box and a couple of more headshells from the SME.

I've not seen whether we are setting minimum bids, but after looking through Ebay and such I am setting a min of 500.00 for the table/arm and 200.00 for the 3BX, both somewhat lower that going Ebay rates.  Be happy to haul them home if no takers but would also be happy to place them in a good home as I still have a couple of 'tables not in use. 

Dave

Dave, are we going to set up at the hotel or clubhouse?

I will never be at the motel and there is plenty of room at the clubhouse.

But I am not the obergruppenfuehrer so I suppose everyone can figure that out as an autonomous collective should.

Dave

Edited by Mallette