For Sale Klipsch Icon Series Surround System and Receiver

digregorioj

Up for sale is a gently used Klipsch Surround System containing

Three Icon XL-23 Speakers and Wall Mounts

Two Icon XL-12 Speakers and Wall Mounts

One Icon Series XW-300D Subwoofer

One Sony 7.1 Surround Receiver

All the speakers are in excellent working condition.  Two of the XL-23 have small punctures in the grill - they are too small to be considered tears and are not noticeable from 1 foot away.   If interested, please send an email to digregorioj@Comcast.net.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but we were in the process of moving...  I am looking to sell the following a complete set for $1700

300 feet of new monster speaker wife

All the speakers are in excellent working condition.  Two of the XL-23 have small punctures in the grill - they are too small to be considered tears and are not noticeable from 1 foot away.   If interested, please send an email to digregorioj@Comcast.net

Thanks

JD

JD,

I know you have been around a few months but I still want to wish you a welcome to the form.

Your Icon XL system is a nice one and would be a perfect setup for a bedroom TV system.

Kind of like an Icon version of my RVX-42 system.

Forum brothers, your search has ended for your bedroom rig.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Bill - thanks for the welcome...  I had this system is our 22 x 22 bonus room at the last house and it sounded awesome for music and movies - much better than the bose system I had previously.  I really like the look and the quality of the Icon Xl series it was too bad they weren't on the market longer.  I guess the price at the time was too much when compared to other surround speakers.  I paid well over $2500 for the system new.  The receiver also has a second subwoofer port for those who really want to rattle the windows.   We moved into a smaller house and I have decide to go with a sound bar, as I don't have time to watch that many movies anymore.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but we were in the process of moving...  I am looking to sell the following a complete set for $1700

300 feet of new monster speaker wife

All the speakers are in excellent working condition.  Two of the XL-23 have small punctures in the grill - they are too small to be considered tears and are not noticeable from 1 foot away.   If interested, please send an email to digregorioj@Comcast.net

Thanks

JD

300 feet of Monster speaker "wife" ? I dont know how she would feel about being called a Monster but you might want to change it before she sees it

Mark

• Like 3

Thanks Bill - he already sent me an email - he thinks the speakers are similar to the quintet series and only wants to spend $100 per speaker

Then this is what he is looking for.  They are part of the Synergy line and are similar.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/154664-klipsch-synergy-slx-lcr-pair-c-2-center-and-s-2-surrounds-price-drop/

Bill

He is not far off these just sold for 345.00 and they sat there 5 days   I was tossing around buying them but ended up passing 

This sale is for THREE (3) speakers. Perfect shape, no marks. Great clarity and amazing build quality! Purchased these new for my small HT set-up. Each speaker features 2x4" woofers and a 0.75" titanium driver loaded in a Tractrix Horn. Beautiful aluminum enclosure with mounting stands. Grills never removed from factory wrap. Original boxes.

I almost bought these too. They were only 2 hours away and he was willing to meet halfway. Just had no current use for them but was going to store for a rainy day.

I believe the OP is reaching a bit in his asking. Especially considering he knows the used value of an XL-23 since I sold him mine just a few months back.

• Like 1

So the going prices for XL-23's has been between to $225 to 250 and the prices for XL-12's have been $125 plus shipping  - so the low end that is 925 for just speakers.   The sub has an average of $300, the receiver $150, and the speaker wire $150 - which by my math is $1525 plus shipping on the low end and $1600 to $1700 on the medium to high end. 

Edited by digregorioj

I am not selling my setup right now if I was to sell it (4) XL-12's 200.00 and XL-23 150.00 ... I'm not here to argue with you so I'm going to drop it , I started out with just trying to tell you that the guy wasn't that far out of line .

Its your stuff sell it for what you want , as for shipping I would bet I probably shipped more stuff than most people one here , my eBay accounts alone are 3000 sales plus .

Again good luck

im not on either side but I will say A1UC prolly sells more gear than anyone on here lol. Nothing wrong with that

I am not selling my setup right now if I was to sell it (4) XL-12's 200.00 and XL-23 150.00 ... I'm not here to argue with you so I'm going to drop it , I started out with just trying to tell you that the guy wasn't that far out of line .

Its your stuff sell it for what you want , as for shipping I would bet I probably shipped more stuff than most people one here , my eBay accounts alone are 3000 sales plus .

Again good luck

im not on either side but I will say A1UC prolly sells more gear than anyone on here lol. Nothing wrong with that

I think he prolly buys more than most here too LOL

Usually top drawer gear

Mark