FS: Peach

eth2

I am selling my Juicy Music Peach. It has all the latest updates, including moving the RCA jacks off the board and onto the steel panel. I have a whooshing sound when connected to my VAC amp and KLF30's. I have replaced all the tubes but the issue remains. Perhaps it is not compatible with my amp. However, as Clint Eastwood said "A man has got to know his limitations." I have over $1,500 in this preamp and will sell for$1,100. It has a case as well.

Edited by eth2

I don't know how it works with the VRD's since they are at our house in Ithaca and there are hum issues in that house with some tube equipment (not the VRD's or the NBS though). The Peach is in Rochester and that hum does not exist here.

Synergy means everything, and its a simple fact not all gear is compatible, good luck with the sale and subsequent search for a replacement :D

I bought a used Carey SLP2002. It lacks some of the great characteristics of the Peach, but it is compatible with my VAC amp (which I love).

For anyone interested in Earl's Peach: I've had it here when doing the mods and it was perfect in all respects. I will guarantee this unit myself to any buyer that there is no problem with it, or I will repair it free.  If you'd like, Earl can even send it to me before you get it and I will examine it again, and send it on to the buyer. I normally would not comment on sales like this, but I know this unit well,and I want to backstop Earl here.

Classy move Mark. :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

Thank you Mark. I am certain it is my friggin' VAC amp.

I have a really super minty beautiful Marantz 1250......I'm sure it would look and sound great in either of your humble abodes.....

Nah. I had one and offloaded it to some sucker on the Forum. :P

Edited by eth2

• 4 weeks later...