FS: Browning Citori

Thaddeus Smith

Mods - feel free to remove if this is deemed inappropriate, but there's a lot of potentially interested parties that browse here and the funds are needed for my music related business. I may regret it, but I figure guns are like speakers and you can always buy something else down the road. I need to purchase some hardware in order to support a couple of unexpected large orders.

'93 Browning Citori Special Sporting Clays Edition

Walnut stock, blued, ported, 30" barrel

Locks up tight, shoots accurately

Includes some misc flush chokes and a pair of extended Midas Gold chokes (SK & LM), hard plastic case.

Flaws: misc nicks in the stock and foregrip, none go into the wood. Slight rubbing of the barrel bluing on one side near the ports. Slight dent in the vent rib - looks like an easy fix and does not affect your sight picture.

Overall, a very solid shooter that you won't be afraid to take onto the field. Pictures are here: http://www.synapticjunctions.com/shared_files/klipsch/citori_ssce.zip

$1500.

Local DFW meet-ups are welcome. You can also buy now and pick up in Hope at the April gathering. Both TX and AR allow for private sales of long guns without an FFL. Bill of sale and affirmation of legal purchase requirements will be required in either case.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-09%20at%205.23.0
Edited by Thaddeus Smith

Let's think about this...

A man with a name of "Thaddeus Smith," wants to "meet up" somewhere in DFW to exchange a shotgun for $1,500. How well do you really know the alleged "Mr. Smith?" Notice that his picture omits any identifying characteristics of his face. Note the beady eyes and unconventional haircut. Worse yet, the man admits to not even owning a turntable!

Hmmm.

• Like 2

Let's think about this...A man with a name of "Thaddeus Smith," wants to "meet up" somewhere in DFW to exchange a shotgun for $1,500. How well do you really know the alleged "Mr. Smith?" Notice that his picture omits any identifying characteristics of his face. Note the beady eyes and unconventional haircut. Worse yet, the man admits to not even owning a turntable!Hmmm.

Whatever, gear flipper. :P

• Like 1

Additional research shows that previously he posted a picture of a face with a beard. Notice that there is no beard in the current cropped picture. So who is this man who calls himself "Smith?" What are his real intentions? Sure it sounds like a good deal. Too good to be true?

"So you have to ask yourself just one question - Do you feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

Let's think about this...A man with a name of "Thaddeus Smith," wants to "meet up" somewhere in DFW to exchange a shotgun for $1,500. How well do you really know the alleged "Mr. Smith?" Notice that his picture omits any identifying characteristics of his face. Note the beady eyes and unconventional haircut. Worse yet, the man admits to not even owning a turntable!Hmmm.

And now he attacks his inquisitor. I challenge you to show ANY gear I have been able to sell! B)

For any newbees, we all know Michael and this is a joke.

• Like 2

Additional research shows that previously he posted a picture of a face with a beard. Notice that there is no beard in the current cropped picture. So who is this man who calls himself "Smith?" What are his real intentions? Sure it sounds like a good deal. Too good to be true?

"So you have to ask yourself just one question - Do you feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

So now I'm a PUNK? Wow, I've always been respectful to you Earl. The gloves are off. Take a look at my avatar lol

Mark

And now he attacks his inquisitor. I challenge you to show ANY gear I have been able to sell! B)

I have some photos.....