FS: Browning Citori

Thaddeus Smith

OK, I'm sorry, call me a jerk, wouldn't be the first time....I am a firearm owner and "supporter", however, I don't feel this is the place to list firearms for sale.  Would very much like to see the Garage Sale limited to audio related items (or close...)  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

That's a perfectly fair opinion and I'm ok if it needs to be removed. Just throwing a wide net, especially since I know there are plenty of firearm enthusiasts here, some of which have a personal vested interest in my startup business' success.

No harm, no foul with whatever is decided.

I don't feel this is the place to list firearms for sale.

I suppose scope creep should be nipped at the first drop before it becomes a flood, but I don't want Michael getting cranky and snarky with me so I'm leaving it with the Chief. 

Dave

Agreed, scope creep is something to be carefully maintained here. I've successfully traded a firearm through the forum before, however that was for speakers. This is still audio related, though not directly for audio gear.

I may have a SPF through other channels for this weekend, so you're not hurting me if it's best for the community as a whole to just make this disappear. That banter alone has made the thread worth its existence. ;)

Actually, perhaps there should be a garage sale equivalent for "Lounge" where Forum members can list anything.  Rather doubt it would become a Craigslist but at least you'd know who you were getting that Clitoris from. 

Just a thought...

Dave

• Like 1

Actually, perhaps there should be a garage sale equivalent for "Lounge" where Forum members can list anything.  Rather doubt it would become a Craigslist but at least you'd know who you were getting that Clitoris from. 

Just a thought...

Dave

I was waiting for the official spelling version to be released….awesome!

ps…I have no problem with non audio items being listed here.

BTW, I am selling my 12  ga,, rosewood stock, perfect condition,...

Start your own thread, chump.

I can understand why discussing vs. selling. Not all state laws are equal and the very broad laws around long guns in TX can make some people nervous, especially in today's world view about gun ownership and transfer. And this is a very focused forum for a specific brand of speakers and a small range of ancillary topics.

I can understand why discussing vs. selling. Not all state laws are equal and the very broad laws around long guns in TX can make some people nervous, especially in today's world view about gun ownership and transfer. And this is a very focused forum for a specific brand of speakers and a small range of ancillary topics.

Last time I stick up for you, Snarkmaster.

• Like 1

Last time I stick up for you, Snarkmaster.

:P

Sold, pending funds. Carl, Dave - pull the plug.