WTB (Long shot)....K77 round Alnico tweeter diaphragms

jimjimbo

Crites does not have any, and no indication of when/if he will ever have them again.  Other aftermarket floozies are not acceptable.  If you have a pair of diaphragms, or a pair of full tweeters, let me know.  My beater La Scala's are beginning their journey toward rehabilitation....

Are they the same as the EV t35, if so I might be able to find some here locally for you.  I have a connection but he is difficult to deal with, I am planning on dropping in, in a couple of weeks I can ask for you if you still need.  Plus I need a reason to stop in other than why I am stopping in, that I way I can score better deals :ph34r:

Oh, for the old days. A phone call to EV on Monday would have a T35 voice coil/diaphragm at my door by Friday with an invoice for $11 (if memory serves). I'd mail a check to EV at 600 Cecil St., Buchanan, MI. Business isn't done that way anymore.

Good luck with finding a replacement.

Are they the same as the EV t35, if so I might be able to find some here locally for you.  I have a connection but he is difficult to deal with, I am planning on dropping in, in a couple of weeks I can ask for you if you still need.  Plus I need a reason to stop in other than why I am stopping in, that I way I can score better deals :ph34r:

if you do find evt35 originals - can you please get back to me with a pm - tx

• Like 1

Will do. 

thanks Randy, maybe after you get yours you could then sell them to me?   :(

Yes, please let me know.  Thank you.

the expensive ones with the plastic cups ala  K77F are no better than the aftermarket - the real difference is that no soldering is needed

and you know this because you have tested them like Bob Crites tested them?  

you can call  Simply speakers -1-800-511-3343  talk to the man -

I was under the impression that you had already spoken together - no problem - I will bow out - they are all yours -