The last 2-weeks have been such a blurr....

Mighty Favog

I can't remember where all I've posted this, but....

To get the word out there, here are the arrangements for Mom's funeral services:

Visitation - 9:30 AM, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 Corpus Christi Church 2014 Springdale Road Cincinnati, OH 45231

Mass - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Gathering in church's undercroft - 12:00 - ??

Intombment at Mausoleum @ (Old) St. Joseph's Cemetery - 2:00PM 3819 West 8th Street Cincinnati, OH 45205

Obituary will be listed in the Cincinnati Enquirer and at Spring Grove for Evangelyn Blasing.

If you have any questions, please call Funeral Director Lacy V. Fox at Office: (513) 853-3725 Cell: (513) 748-7582 lfox@springgrove.org

Subdural Hematoma to the left parietal from a fall at their condo. ICU for 3- days and then sent to Hospice when they found a Stage-4 malignant tumor the size of a large potato on her kidney that metastasized to the liver and through the rest of the chest cavity. Dad signed the DNR/DNI papers but not before asking all us kids first.

But you guys will love this.....The tie my wife picked out for the services is my Klipsch BS tie. Yes I'll have it on. Just have to find someone to tie it for me and slip it back over my head (I'm horrible with tying ties).

Edited by Mighty Favog

• Moderators

Sorry to hear this, Just glad it didn't drag out and be miserable for her, no one would want that.  Not meant in the wrong way,.... but It sounds like the fall may have saved her from months or years of suffering.