Reference premier towers?

Scrappydue

I found a place by me that sells them and they only have the book shelf also. the towers haven't been in yet. I also listened to them. Not bad, but not great IMO. I think RFll sound better.I listened to both lines while at the place.

• Like 1

A guy on AVS claims he is supposed to have his RP450c delivered tomorrow, maybe they're all getting ready for delivery.

I've had three of these on hand for a week.  Its only the towers that are behind.  

I see….what are your impressions? You have an RC64ll also correct?

I see….what are your impressions? You have an RC64ll also correct?

Just looking at them they are surprisingly impressive. Haven't listened to them yet, been trying to wrap up other projects.

IMG_2891_zps690a4409.jpg

is it Meir is the throat bigger in the 450 than the 64? Looks like it is

I found a place by me that sells them and they only have the book shelf also. the towers haven't been in yet. I also listened to them. Not bad, but not great IMO. I think RFll sound better.I listened to both lines while at the place.

thats not very exciting considering I'm waiting on a set of these.

Which did you compare? And what did you like less about one over the other?

http://www.radiocrafts.ca/klipsch-calgary-store.html 16th ave and 7th street, they are all setup when you go in. My understanding is they will not be sold at Futureshop.

Well Future Shop had them advertised in flyers that came to my door and they were in their computer system just not in stock at the time. Thanks I will pop up to the Craft some time when they are not busy. Will ask at London Drugs as well just to see what they say. Thank you for the heads up. Best regards Moray James

• Like 1

is it Meir is the throat bigger in the 450 than the 64? Looks like it is

I would say its bigger but it could be an optical illusion, I mean look how much bigger those two middle 6.5's look on the RC-64ii. It's the same size as the outside ones but it doesn't look like it. I'll look in person sometime. My good camera is broken right now, this other one might be doing weird stuff.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Strange- my local dealer here has the new stuff in the showroom.... I bought their floor model RF7ii's so they could have room in their Klipsch room for the new stuff. (Awesome show room... Everything Klipsch on hand! They have la-scala on display, and k-horns! )

It's in Rockford, Illinois. Primetime audio & video.

They've had the new rp-280 for about 2 weeks I think.

And that camera picture looks like it has some fisheye distortion causing the center objects to appear larger.

• Like 1