Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

They have Lenny... maybe they should have Squiggy make a guest star appearance?!

I told my wife that Lenny played Chuck, at first she didn't catch it, but then she did.

Mike sure played Tuco…."is that all you got"!

This show is really picking up steam, awesome series.

I thought last night's episode was a little boring. I think they concentrated too much on Kim Wexler (unless she's showing some leg)

It was cool seeing another BB regular show up (Tuco's uncle) and the shot of the pointy boots of Tuco's cousins. It looks like they're applying some pressure to Mike.

• Like 1

I thought last night's episode was a little boring. I think they concentrated too much on Kim Wexler (unless she's showing some leg)

It was cool seeing another BB regular show up (Tuco's uncle) and the shot of the pointy boots of Tuco's cousins. It looks like they're applying some pressure to Mike.

I agree with pretty much everything you said.  What brand receiver was it that Chuck had in the opening scene?  It was cool to see him with a wife and using electricity.  It'll also be interesting to see how he takes the turn to become who he is now.  I'm sure it will have something to do with his wife leaving or dying.

Speaking of Tuco's uncle.  The way he died in BB was one of my favorite scenes in the series.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The last two episodes have been terrific, they've picked up nicely. I liked Jimmy's moves to get fired, not flushing the toilets….classy!

And Mike's in a mess with Tuco and his uncle, that whole gang is hardcore. Will be interesting to see how Mike deals with them while getting his DIL and granddaughter a new home.

Only 3 episodes left this season.

Absolutely great writing.  It seems that I just turn it on and there's only 5 minutes left in the show.  That's the mark of a great series, it flies by.  I keep waiting for Jimmy to turn into Saul and find out why that happened.

• Like 1

This is the only series that I watch.  Could be the best show on TV.  But I hate the commercials, so I record it when it comes on at 9 pm and watch it at 10:30 after the news so I can fast forward through the commercials.

• Like 2

This is the only series that I watch.  Could be the best show on TV.  But I hate the commercials, so I record it when it comes on at 9 pm and watch it at 10:30 after the news so I can fast forward through the commercials.

I do this also. I rarely watch live tv. A good show is so much better to watch without the commercials. 

Like Carl said, it seems like this show just flies by. 

Remember the good ole days when a series went on for most of the year? 35 episodes of The Andy Griffith show was a season.

• Like 1

The fun is not knowing how.

That's what is great about the writing of the show....you never know what's going to happen....who knows, she may get bumped off by Tuco because of Jimmy's involvement with Mike, which is tenuous at best, and Mike is obviously pretty PO'd with the Salamanca's right now.....lots of twists and turns, which is terrific.

Just gotta wonder how long they're going to let this show run?  It's really, really popular.....

I'm thinking it will run as long as the ratings are good, and it's still fresh. I don't think Vince Gilligan(HAHA) runs his shows past their expiration date to make extra money, he didn't do that with BB. It's cool watching this show knowing what we already know about BB. Jimmy, Mike, Tuco, Tuco's uncle, and cousins all survive because they were on BB. Mike's granddaughter was on BB but I don't think his DIL was. 

I probably thinking years ahead, and I hope I am, but I see this show ending the day Jimmy (Saul) meets Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, and they'll both have cameos.