Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

this will magically cure him. 

I'm with you on this one.

There was one episode that showed briefly Jimmys brother and his wife.  I still hadn't figured out whether it was before or after the time line we're currently in.  Originally I thought it was prior but you never know.

Jimmy just started at HHM in the mailroom, so I think it was before.

Myself, I will be happy when and if Chuck leaves the scene.  His mental case problems, his darkly lit home, his crackly blanket and underhanded ways towards Jimmy,  try my patience.  Time to put his character to pasture. 

Myself, I will be happy when and if Chuck leaves the scene.  His mental case problems, his darkly lit home, his crackly blanket and underhanded ways towards Jimmy,  try my patience.  Time to put his character to pasture. 

The problem is, he's got Jimmy pegged to a tee.

every time i see chuck wrapped up in that reflective blanket, i giggle.  i'm not sure why i think it's so funny lol

i just told my wife last night, that every episode seems to be pulling me in a little bit further. 

• Like 1

I think Chuck adds a lot to the show. He's definitely knows Jimmy and his conman ways. Deep down Jimmy respects and cares about Chuck, even though he just screwed him.

I had a work related dinner meeting Monday and I got home late.  So today I started to watch the Monday episode when I realized that my wife cancelled the recording (15 minutes into it) so she could record the Dallas Real Housewives!  

Tune in an hour early next Monday and you can see the episode you missed right before the current season finale that will show next.

The episode repeated at 2:30 am this morning - recorded it and caught up at 7:30 am with my morning cup(s) of coffee.  Good way to start a use-it-or-lose-it vacation day before the yard work.

Myself, I will be happy when and if Chuck leaves the scene. His mental case problems, his darkly lit home, his crackly blanket and underhanded ways towards Jimmy, try my patience. Time to put his character to pasture.

I'm with you on that

Here is my guess. Chuck is too seasoned and too good of an actor to go away. He gets cured from the head lick, maybe plays dumb for a while and comes after M & M with low down blows that they couldnt have dreamed of.   Mike gets the uglies by the short hairs and knows he has to go to work for them for the safety of his niece/daughter or whatever. 

Here is my guess. Chuck is too seasoned and too good of an actor to go away. He gets cured from the head lick, maybe plays dumb for a while and comes after M & M with low down blows that they couldnt have dreamed of.   Mike gets the uglies by the short hairs and knows he has to go to work for them for the safety of his niece/daughter or whatever. 

Interesting theory. If he does get cured from that nicely done head plant on the counter, he has yet again Jimmy to thank for taking care of him while he was down and curing him of his delusional ways.  

Anyone want to speculate on what happens to Chuck?

A long hospital stay full of interesting electrical scenes.

The hit on the head cures him.

Jimmy feels bad and takes better care of him.

He passes away.

Becomes more intent on exposing Jimmy to Kim.

Becomes more bazaar.