Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I believe he ran it down so they would get it, yes.  There were 2 bugs.  One in each of Mikes car.  The one he ran down was thrown out and his bug was the one retrieved.

I "assumed" they just used a normal cap on his vehicle but you really couldn't tell.  I didn't see him check either.

Does anyone know what the cassette said when the batteries installed?  I'm assuming it was the secret taped conversation with Jimmy but I couldn't tell what was played.

Something to the effect of "Yes I changed I transposed the numbers" 

It seemed to me it was planned and Chuck is counting on Ernesto going to Jimmy with it.  

• Like 1

Just now, dwilawyer said:

It seemed to me it was planned

I wouldn't put it past him, he's sneaky.  Funny how Jimmy is either one step ahead of him or lucks out of the traps he sets.

What's up with Jimmy passing out at Cinnabon?  Was that the catalyst to get him away from there?

• Like 1

On April 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM, CECAA850 said:

Does anyone know what the cassette said when the batteries installed?  I'm assuming it was the secret taped conversation with Jimmy but I couldn't tell what was played.

i believe it was Jimmy telling about changing the address on those documents from last season...the one that screwed the law firm out of that new bank client. 

• Like 2

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 0:06 PM, Ceptorman said:

I'm waiting to see what happens to the Prosecuting Attorney that Jimmy's been working on. When Jimmy gave him that cheeseburger, I knew he would be involved in a future episode.

How do you relate the cheeseburger to a future appearance?

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

How do you relate the cheeseburger to a future appearance?

Probably the guy's eagerness to accept the burger, or gift. Maybe just a hunch, but I have a feeling that guy will be back, they spent a lot of time on him. That burger was a downpayment.

23 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

this show is way better than Breaking Bad...and i liked Breaking Bad.

I really enjoy them both but not prepared to put one over the other at this point.

I REALLY enjoy the way they open the show with something random that eventually makes sense later on.