Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Yea that scene was pretty good. It was nice to see Jimmy win against Chuck. I think Kim might have trouble with her Mesa Verde account.

I believe Kim is good, at least for now.  The battery plant was slick, I really thought it was a phone and they'd make a call to it and you'd hear it ringing in Chuck's pocket.  The way Jimmy set him up with his battery-less phone was priceless.  Last night's episode seemed to move slow right up till the first time I looked at the clock and it was almost over.  It's so well written and is really good at keeping you interested.

i just want to binge watch the entire season in one night...i really like that show.  I’ve been trying to think ahead about Jimmy making the leap to Saul. But, Vince Gilligan’s imagination is pretty good and unless this is INTENDED to be a short series, then i’m wrong.

Gut feeling was this would all blow back on Kim, she’d lose her license and that’s why we didn’t see her in Breaking Bad. But, story is moving a bit too fast for that to happen at this juncture.

59 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I don't think Gilligan is the type of exec to keep around a series to long, he killed BB at it's peak. I think BCS will go another 3-5 years. 

i wonder if these series ends with him becoming Saul? Or remember the manager of Cinnabon--is that the series end?

43 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i wonder if these series ends with him becoming Saul? Or remember the manager of Cinnabon--is that the series end?

I thoughthe was at Cinnabon prior to working at the law firm or was that after BB?  Time shifting shows really screw me up.  What happened with him having the heart attack there?

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Saul Goodman Productions......is Jimmy gone?

Chuck is losing his mind.....good.

I missed about half of last nights episode.  I need to either find it on line or tune in an hour early next week.

14 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I wonder how long Vince Gilligan was holding on to that jewel.....S,all good man

Season 1, in Chicago Jimmy told a guy his name was Saul, and used the phrase "it's all good man".

On 5/16/2017 at 11:20 AM, Ceptorman said:

I won't throw out any spoilers but it was a good episode. Jimmy is a cheesy salesman though.

And with a year (show time) for Jimmy to be suspended from practicing law, the show can go in a lot of different directions with Jimmy/Saul.  

• Like 1