Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

I think that Saul's character on BB turned off a lot of people, and when it was revealed that there would be a spin-off series about him, those folks didn't come around.  As an example, my brother and his wife, who are both in their early 50's absolutely loved BB, but after the first two episodes of BCS, they stopped watching....couldn't get into it.

1 minute ago, unclefred said:

I don't think he's a good one at all really. He could, and should have played out his part in season one. 

Anyone you love to hate is doing their job.  He also has a huge hand in shaping who Jimmy will become.

Personally if BB is on and BCS is on -- I’d watch BCS.  

Perhaps the three fewer episodes per season are a factor? The seasons of Saul just seem so quick and the wait for the next season so long -- i suspect that has played a role in viewers not becoming addicted to the show. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I don't think it's been a full year, but longer than I would have liked.  Just gotta wonder if this will be the last.  And, spoiler....scroll down.....

It was confirmed by the producers that Chuck is definitely kaput.  I think there was still a bit of a question hanging out there, but not now.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

OK, I can participate now.  Just saw the new episode yesterday.

It seems like forever since it's been on.  Did we determine that the Cinebon Jimmy is post BB with his new name and identity?

Good question. I think it is. Jimmy looks much older in those clips. 

Will Jimmy keep playing with Howard? I hope so.