Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

27 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

So Jimmy gets re-instated as an attorney, but asked for a dba form at the courthouse so he continue as Saul Goodman instead! Classic 😀

Kim looked shocked. A bummer to have to wait so long for the next season.

She was initially shocked at his outburst explaining how he pulled the wool over the panels eyes.  I was thinking that he might be overheard but it didn't appear so.  We also got to see how Mike is getting into Gus's trust and inner circle.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

She was initially shocked at his outburst explaining how he pulled the wool over the panels eyes.  I was thinking that he might be overheard but it didn't appear so.  We also got to see how Mike is getting into Gus's trust and inner circle.

I think Kim was shocked, and maybe a little disgusted by Jimmy, she had an odd expression. Mike was a retired cop, but I wonder if that was the first time he had to "take care" of someone. He was wanting to give Ziegler another chance, you could tell he didn't want to kill him. I assume the underground facility is the same one Walter used in BB.

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We also got to see how Mike is getting into Gus's trust and inner circle.

Mike really crossed the line killing Werner Ziegler, who was in no way a bad guy.  Until then, Mike's activities might be viewed as somehow morally excusable.  No more.

10 episodes in a season is just not enough!

13 hours ago, Seadog said:

Mike really crossed the line killing Werner Ziegler, who was in no way a bad guy.  Until then, Mike's activities might be viewed as somehow morally excusable.  No more.

10 episodes in a season is just not enough!

Actually, I fully expected that the entire German crew would be whacked knowing Gus's penchant for secrecy.  And that still might happen.

I thought it would be a more dramatic, leave em hanging type, season finale......kind of disappointed.

10 hours ago, Seadog said:

I think that what happens with Kim going forward will be interesting.  Since she was not in BB, the story can go a lot of different ways with her.  There series will also need to finish the story of Gene in Omaha before it's done.

For her not to be even mentioned in BB is amazing to me.  She's such an integral part of his life now.  I'm curious to see if it's a break up of some sort or if they'll kill her off.

26 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

For her not to be even mentioned in BB is amazing to me.  She's such an integral part of his life now.  I'm curious to see if it's a break up of some sort or if they'll kill her off.

I predict they will kill her off, and that will fully push Jimmy over the edge toward Saul.

12 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

What's to finish?  Gene in Omaha is the end game after Saul escaped via the vacuum shop.  Or am I missing something?

Gene could be recognized as Jimmy/Saul.  He showed his fear of that when he checked out of the hospital, and he was obviously suspicious of the cab driver.  There is more to the story in Omaha, at least I hope so.