Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

2 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Gene could be recognized as Jimmy/Saul.  He showed his fear of that when he checked out of the hospital, and he was obviously suspicious of the cab driver.  There is more to the story in Omaha, at least I hope so.

Agree for the most part, but I  think the character is going to run it's course next season.  Sad to see it go, but.....there's always reruns on Netflix......

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i like it too ... it is moving a bit slowly though. 

It seems that he's made his transformation from Jimmy to Saul.  From here on out I would think the series will be less about his conversion and more about how we get to the beginning of BB.

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It seems that he's made his transformation from Jimmy to Saul.  From here on out I would think the series will be less about his conversion and more about how we get to the beginning of BB.

i wonder if Kim will get sucked into something and Saul will let her take the rap (since we didn’t see her in Breaking Bad). 

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i wonder if Kim will get sucked into something and Saul will let her take the rap (since we didn’t see her in Breaking Bad). 

I often wonder what her exit from the series will be like.  I thought it was going to happen last night.

Breaking Bad is excellent.  Better Call Saul is also excellent, but less so.  While it is always a mistake to over analyze characters in entertainment, my main criticism of BCS is Kim.  Why would she ever be interested in Jimmy, but especially after he repeatedly demonstrates his lack of ethics?