Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

3 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Breaking Bad is excellent.  Better Call Saul is also excellent, but less so.  While it is always a mistake to over analyze characters in entertainment, my main criticism of BCS is Kim.  Why would she ever be interested in Jimmy, but especially after he repeatedly demonstrates his lack of ethics?

Kim has a bad streak in her too.  I've seen it several times like when she was throwing beer bottles or lying to her client about the DA pulling her clients deal.  In past seasons she's helped Jimmy scam an unsuspecting person and used bogus identities.  They had a restaurant they'd frequent to pull the scams off.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Why isn't this thread blowing up?  I know that everyone has time to watch this now days.  was anyone else grossed out watching Saul carry around and then drink pee?

strange episode.  i wonder if Kim will get killed?

Will Kim survive episode 10 to show up in Season 6?  I thought maybe she would get it from Lalo, or that Mike might shoot at Lalo but hit Kim.  In the end she outwitted Lalo, which Jimmy couldn't seem to do.  I hope Kim doesn't get written out too soon, but I don't think she will survive the series.  She is more dangerous to Lalo than Jimmy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

This show really picked up steam the last 3-4 episodes, Saul is on a roll and won't ease up on the scumbag moves. Kim is the wildcard, what will happen to her.

I can't believe there's only one episode left this season☹️

Yep, it's gotten good.  We're catching up on Ozark as well.  This season has been really good also.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, CECAA850 said:

Can't wait for tonight's episode.  Unfortunately it's a season ender.  Between this season being over and just having watched the last Ozark this year I'm in a post season funk.

what did you think?  I hate season enders.  I wish this was like a soap opera where they never stop making them. 

That cartel crew sure botched that hit job.   Can’t recall, was Ignacio in Breaking Bad? Speaking of Breaking Bad ... i find Better Call Saul to be a way better show. 

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

what did you think?  I hate season enders.  I wish this was like a soap opera where they never stop making them. 

That cartel crew sure botched that hit job.   Can’t recall, was Ignacio in Breaking Bad? Speaking of Breaking Bad ... i find Better Call Saul to be a way better show. 

Liked the Ozark season ender better.

Kim really surprised me.  I always thought that she'd be a calming influence on Jimmy but she likes to push the envelope as well.

I really like BCS but would put it even with BB and not above.  They're both great.