Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

Myself, I will be happy when and if Chuck leaves the scene.  His mental case problems, his darkly lit home, his crackly blanket and underhanded ways towards Jimmy,  try my patience.  Time to put his character to pasture. 

The problem is, he's got Jimmy pegged to a tee.

Yes but is he any  better with his underhanded ways......    both are devious one just a little more obvious

I think he is on his way out, maybe lingers in the hospital for a while, makes a deathbed statement...

I usually record the show and watch it on Tuesday's with my wife, but last night we were anxious to watch the finale......I was a bit disappointed I must say.  I realize that they have to leave some things hanging out there to draw you to next season, but I just didn't get all that excited about it....I don't know, maybe I missed something....

I tend to agree.  The previous episode would have made a better season ender than this one.

Thinking back to BB and some of the impossible situations they'd get into, it seems that Jimmy's recording will be overcome somehow.  It will disappear, get erased or better yet, turn into an embarrassing recording of Chuck some way or another.

It seems that Mike got busted as well.

Yea I thought the ending was a little boring also. Maybe because I was expecting more. I like the Jimmy/Chuck situation. Chuck might be smarter, but Jimmy has more street smarts, and Jimmy will commit a felony to get his way. It's hard to not like Jimmy.

We have to wait till next February? 

Best part of the finale was finding out what happened to that old Sansui! He keeps it in the Garage in hopes of a recovery, so that he can listen to it again, some day!!  :) (Ya, I'm a big nerd)

I didn't think it was too bad, but yes, it could have been more dramatic.

Edited by paul79

Jimmy's love for his brother and his woman will be his undoing.

Any guesses on who busted Mike's sniper plans?

BCS-Nacho_Portal.jpg

That's why he was blocking Mikes shot as well (my guess).  He knew Mike's vehicle too.

Edited by CECAA850

That's why he was blocking Mikes shot as well (my guess). He knew Mike's vehicle too.

That was my initial guess, but there's no way he could have set-off the car horn.

He must have been behind it then.  He's the only one who knew Mikes car and anyone else would have killed Mike.

• Like 1