Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

He was surely tailed, but yes, Nacho was behind it for sure. He also likely got a call with Mike's location so that he could shot block. He must have been a bit nervous though, hoping Mike wouldn't go ahead and take them both out.

Edited by paul79

He also likely got a call with Mike's location

I can't imagine anyone else in that organization that Nacho would trust with Mike's whereabouts or intentions.  I'm not sure how Nacho would have done this on his own but I can't imagine him trusting this type of information to anyone else.

We have to wait till next February? 

Yes, that's when the first two seasons began....10 episodes go by quickly.... 

The seasons really ought to run 13 to 16 episodes!  I thought for sure Jimmy would be Saul by now.

I have a feeling Vince Gilligan doesn't plan too far ahead in the writing department. I'll bet he's hoping this show run for years, and he has a lot of time to cultivate Jimmy's personality. 

There isn't a lot of info about what year they're in, or I haven't noticed much. I did notice Howard's Jag looked to be from the mid/late 90s? Or maybe he drives a vintage car, but he seems like a new car driver. Jimmy's cellphone is 15 years old :D

I have a feeling Vince Gilligan doesn't plan too far ahead in the writing department.

Did you watch the special after the show?  They talked about just that.  They're currently only on the 3'rd episode for next year.  They have no vision of where the show will end up rather like to make it up on the fly.  There is no master plot line which I find fascinating.

I have a feeling Vince Gilligan doesn't plan too far ahead in the writing department. I'll bet he's hoping this show run for years, and he has a lot of time to cultivate Jimmy's personality. 

There isn't a lot of info about what year they're in, or I haven't noticed much. I did notice Howard's Jag looked to be from the mid/late 90s? Or maybe he drives a vintage car, but he seems like a new car driver. Jimmy's cellphone is 15 years old :D

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Range Rover that the Banker (the banker client that Kim secured) drove to Hamlin and Hamlin was the BMW version. Their initial launched date was back in 2002..... which would be about right and make sense for the BB series.

I will be surprised if this show does not run at least as long as the BB series.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...