Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

• 3 weeks later...

I've read some interesting theories on where Kim ends up at the end of BCS.  One of which is that Mesa Verde is where Gus is laundering his money, and she gets caught up in that, and is either in jail or dead.  I think she is dead no matter where this goes....

49 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I've read some interesting theories on where Kim ends up at the end of BCS.  One of which is that Mesa Verde is where Gus is laundering his money, and she gets caught up in that, and is either in jail or dead.  I think she is dead no matter where this goes....

Didn't know that about Gus and his money.  Must have missed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this last episode with Jimmy pretending to be a pastor from Louisiana.  You never know which way they're going to go with a story line which is one of the reasons I love the show.  I'm also curious if the supervisor doing the underground work will have future ramifications from his drunken engineering rant.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I loved this last episode with Jimmy pretending to be a pastor from Louisiana.  You never know which way they're going to go with a story line which is one of the reasons I love the show.  I'm also curious if the supervisor doing the underground work will have future ramifications from his drunken engineering rant.

Yea Jimmy and the show are hitting their stride. The amount of time spent on the drunk engineer and his drawing had me curious also. 

Hard to believe there's only 2 episodes left.

Next to the last episode tonight.....I predict a highly significant event tonight, which will make the season finale next week very interesting.

One more thought...considering the depth of Gus's passion for secrecy about the entire underground lab project, I don't anticipate a "happy ending" for any of the German crew.....

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, jimjimbo said:

I don't anticipate a "happy ending" for any of the German crew.....

And we have one escapee.  Saul and Kim had a major row and we finally found out where that stinkin little bell came from.

I find it hard to believe the German engineer escaped because he was home sick.

I'm a little surprised Jimmy wasn't re-instated as a lawyer, it will be interesting to see his next move. He won't be selling cell phones!

I think Kim likes the shady side of Jimmy.

I thought Howard would be in more episodes.

20 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I find it hard to believe the German engineer escaped because he was home sick.

He was on the phone with his wife for an hour and a half.

I'm a little surprised Jimmy wasn't re-instated as a lawyer, it will be interesting to see his next move. He won't be selling cell phones!

They saw right through him.

I think Kim likes the shady side of Jimmy.

She did but Jimmy went off the deep end after not being reinstated and took it out on the wrong person.

I thought Howard would be in more episodes.

He was a great antagonist.