Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

According to Mike, he's done messing with them but I'm sure the two will meet again.  Maybe they'll employ Mike, who knows.

I'm wondering if this is the end of Chuck or if his future will be different than what it is now.  One of 3 things will happen, he'll die, he'll get worse or this will magically cure him.  In any event, Jimmy's girlfriend now realizes what lengths Jimmy will go to when he's trying to accomplish something.  She now needs to decide if that's something she can live with.  I'm guessing not, especially with what just happened to Chuck.

• Moderators

According to Mike, he's done messing with them but I'm sure the two will meet again. Maybe they'll employ Mike, who knows.

I'm wondering if this is the end of Chuck or if his future will be different than what it is now. One of 3 things will happen, he'll die, he'll get worse or this will magically cure him. In any event, Jimmy's girlfriend now realizes what lengths Jimmy will go to when he's trying to accomplish something. She now needs to decide if that's something she can live with. I'm guessing not, especially with what just happened to Chuck.

But she sort of gets a rush from being out on the edge at times.

• Like 1

According to Mike, he's done messing with them but I'm sure the two will meet again. Maybe they'll employ Mike, who knows.

I'm wondering if this is the end of Chuck or if his future will be different than what it is now. One of 3 things will happen, he'll die, he'll get worse or this will magically cure him. In any event, Jimmy's girlfriend now realizes what lengths Jimmy will go to when he's trying to accomplish something. She now needs to decide if that's something she can live with. I'm guessing not, especially with what just happened to Chuck.

But she sort of gets a rush from being out on the edge at times.

That's true.  She's very conflicted.  On one hand she HAS to do everything by the book as a lawyer.  On the other hand, she enjoys the adrenaline rush of the con.  I can't see how she reconciles one with the other. 

I can't wait till next week's show. I'm sure some questions will have answers, but many will carry through to next year. I don't think Jimmy will blow his cover over Chuck's fall, he will watch from the shadows as Chuck gets placed in an ambulance. 

I think Kim likes the buzz from a con, but her conscience will prevail and eventually Jimmy will be a liability to her, it will be interesting how that plays out.

It's sad that a season is 10 episodes. I remember the good old days when the Andy Griffith Show (best show ever) had 35-40 shows a year.

this will magically cure him. 

I'm with you on this one.

I am just wondering who it is that Mike is training to shoot? 

I'm thinking the old drug dealer (can't remember his name).  This might be what ends up putting him in a wheelchair the rest of his life.

There was one episode that showed briefly Jimmys brother and his wife.  I still hadn't figured out whether it was before or after the time line we're currently in.  Originally I thought it was prior but you never know.

I am just wondering who it is that Mike is training to shoot? 

I'm thinking the old drug dealer (can't remember his name).  This might be what ends up putting him in a wheelchair the rest of his life.

Yep, makes sense.

My wife thinks Chuck is not going to make it.... I really like Chuck, he is a vital part of the show IMO, so I don't see it. Not yet.

It doesn't make much sense to me for him to go out like this but I really hope they don't do something lame as part of a cliff hanger making us wonder until next season if he is going to make it or not.  

I had a work related dinner meeting Monday and I got home late.  So today I started to watch the Monday episode when I realized that my wife cancelled the recording (15 minutes into it) so she could record the Dallas Real Housewives!  

I had a work related dinner meeting Monday and I got home late.  So today I started to watch the Monday episode when I realized that my wife cancelled the recording (15 minutes into it) so she could record the Dallas Real Housewives!  

Tune in an hour early next Monday and you can see the episode you missed right before the current season finale that will show next.