Axpona 2015 in Chicago: Where is Klipsch?

Bubo

That has been last discussed over the last 3 or more years. Cannot recall if answered though.

While McIntosh does show the flag.....it is mind numbing to me ( who formerly ran marketing and trade shows at companies you have heard of, non-audio) that JBL, Klipsch, Great Plains and Yamaha don't show the flag.

How much can it cost to rent a truck and put 2-3 factory reps in it and drive it to Chicago??? Set up in a listening room or at least joint market and set up a room. Have the local dealer-s provide some warm bodies to demo and take orders at show.

Lets discuss it again 2015??

That has been last discussed over the last 3 or more years. Cannot recall if answered though.

While McIntosh does show the flag.....it is mind numbing to me ( who formerly ran marketing and trade shows at companies you have heard of, non-audio) that JBL, Klipsch, Great Plains and Yamaha don't show the flag.

How much can it cost to rent a truck and put 2-3 factory reps in it and drive it to Chicago??? Set up in a listening room or at least joint market and set up a room. Have the local dealer-s provide some warm bodies to demo and take orders at show.

Yea, considering that Klipsch HQ is just a short jaunt away from Chi Town, it is rather odd, together with the fact that they just released some new products.....

I will however be interested to see what those thousand dollar power cords look like!!  Wonder if they'll be A/Bing them with items from Parts Express?

Yea, considering that Klipsch HQ is just a short jaunt away from Chi Town, it is rather odd, together with the fact that they just released some new products.....

I will however be interested to see what those thousand dollar power cords look like!!  Wonder if they'll be A/Bing them with items from Parts Express?

It's common knowledge that $2000.00 power cords sound better than $1000.00 power cords, there is nothing more important than proper molecular alignment in a power cord.