Klipsch RB75 black w/original boxes in basically perfect shape $650 plus shipping PRICE DROP again

jordan122345

Those stickers are on a lot of products coming out of that state.

You may get lucky, Klipsch sometimes put extra stickers "floating" on the inside of the cabinets. I found out about this when removing the speakers out of an RC-7. I then found the same on an RSW-15.

Otherwise, those stickers were put on by an unauthorized reseller. They are likely good Klipsch speakers, but never had a Klipsch warranty on them.

Those stickers are on a lot of products coming out of that state.

You may get lucky, Klipsch sometimes put extra stickers "floating" on the inside of the cabinets. I found out about this when removing the speakers out of an RC-7. I then found the same on an RSW-15.

Otherwise, those stickers were put on by an unauthorized reseller. They are likely good Klipsch speakers, but never had a Klipsch warranty on them.

These are the only ones I have seen like that. I bought the rs7's and the rc7 with the same stickers but other than that I have never seen them before

Anyone "thinking" about getting a pair of RB-75's, don't just think about it, get them. 

I can't say enough great things about these hefty bookshelf "beasts". 

IMO, they are about the closest you can get to a tower speaker in a bookshelf cabinet.

If for some reason I had to part with my RF-63's in my HT rig, I would not hesitate to slide my RB-75's right in there as my mains.

Bill

• Like 1

Anyone "thinking" about getting a pair of RB-75's, don't just think about it, get them. 

IMO, they are about the closest you can get to a tower speaker in a bookshelf cabinet.

If for some reason I had to part with my RF-63's in my HT rig, I would not hesitate to slide my RB-75's right in there as my mains.

Bill

Is there anything of comparison in the Klipsch line to the 75's? The 81's?

Bill

Is there anything of comparison in the Klipsch line to the 75's? The 81's?

I have not heard the RB-81II's but have heard the RB-81's and RB-35's.  While they are great bookshelf speakers, I think the RB-75's are in a class of their own.

Bill

• Like 1

• Moderators
Being that the RB75 was discontinued almost 10 years ago, warranty will only apply to a very small percentage anyways.

Yeah...like Zero.  :P

Anyone "thinking" about getting a pair of RB-75's, don't just think about it, get them. I can't say enough great things about these hefty bookshelf "beasts". IMO, they are about the closest you can get to a tower speaker in a bookshelf cabinet.

I agree wholeheartedly.  I helped a friend purchase a pair of RB-75's for his setup and got to demo them in my HT.  I couldn't believe how Big they sounded.  Definitely live up to being called a mini-tower.

I have not heard the RB-81II's but have heard the RB-81's and RB-35's. While they are great bookshelf speakers, I think the RB-75's are in a class of their own.

I've owned RB-35, RB-61 as well as RB-81ii and to my ears, none of them sound near as good as the RB-75's.  YMMV.

• Like 1

Review the bookshelves specs sometimes when I see some for sale. Haved looked at these before, most recently when Willand/others have spoken of them in a good way:

http://www.klipsch.com/rb-75-bookshelf-speaker/details

32 lbs. seems pretty solid to me, and 20 inches tall...

Edited by billybob

I had heard good things about the 75's and when looking for stand mounts found and bought a pair. Box arrives reasonably well contained and I hear some "clunking" in the package when moved, not good. The driver for one of the horns had completely broken off of the plastic horn. Yeah I was hearing some clunking alright, a driver smashing around inside the cabinet. I was refunded but never got to use/hear the RB's. Them's some big *** stand mounts for sure!

I have never seen klipsch stickers like this before that's all I am on hold as I type

I see what you're talking about now.  Maybe they were grey market?

490033-klipsch_rb75.jpg

That's the pair I listed on CAM, sold them to a fellow in France.

Bill

Yes they pack quite a punch, perfect for someone who doesn't want towers.

• Like 1