Klipsch RB75 black w/original boxes in basically perfect shape $650 plus shipping PRICE DROP again

jordan122345

Alright, so as Jordan mentioned, I am the new owner of these RB-75s and I will be selling them......as soon as I'm done with them.  :D

Seriously, I'd love to listen to them for at least a week because they are quite spectacular, but I'm willing to let them go anytime for $650 + shipping. And they really are in fantastic condition. They look much better than the pictures would have you believe.

Alright, so as Jordan mentioned, I am the new owner of these RB-75s and I will be selling them......as soon as I'm done with them.  :D

Seriously, I'd love to listen to them for at least a week because they are quite spectacular, but I'm willing to let them go anytime for $650 + shipping. And they really are in fantastic condition. They look much better than the pictures would have you believe.

Perhaps now you should start your own for sale ad. It's a bit convoluted at this point who owns and is selling what. GLWS.