Klipsch RB75 black w/original boxes in basically perfect shape $650 plus shipping PRICE DROP again

jordan122345

• Moderators
Its a real shame that Klipsch never made a true reference predecessor to the RB-75.

Would be great to see another speaker that is worthy to replace it.

Jordan, just a suggestion....update your original post to "Considering selling...." and maybe add some descent photos there as well.

Best wishes with your sale.

These would be perfect for my system as front heights with the 1.75" drivers. Hmmm

Yes they would work as heights but please don't "waste" these great speakers as heights.

Bill

Yes I did think of that. I have a Denon 3312 sitting around and wanted to put it in my basement. They would work better as a two channel rig I'm assuming. They are that good huh?

These would be perfect for my system as front heights with the 1.75" drivers. Hmmm

Yes they would work as heights but please don't "waste" these great speakers as heights.

Bill

Yes I did think of that. I have a Denon 3312 sitting around and wanted to put it in my basement. They would work better as a two channel rig I'm assuming. They are that good huh?

I think so.

Bill

• Like 1

Yeah...like Zero. :P

But if an authorized dealer still had inventory and sold them within the last five years, they should still have the 5 year warranty

that is right on -

Edited by Randyh