Scammer alert - Indianapolis

jimjimbo

This was his second email...

Keep up the bullshit lines Timmy boy. Your onfo has been posted

Oh crap, this has gotten outahand.  He's posted your onfo.  :(

What are you gonna do?  :rolleyes:

STIR THE POT OF COURSE!!!!

I almost fell from my chair laughing so hard -

OK i'm giving him one more chance to make a sale. I included my name and phone number.

My company is interested in high end stereo equipment for export overseas. We would like to talk to you about the inventory you may carry or have access to. Please give us a call at your convenience, Monday-Friday 7:00-7:00, Saturday 8:00-5:00 and Sunday 9:00-5:00 Pacific time.

Our toll free number is 1-800-784-2433

Thank you,

Jack Mehoff

The number is for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Suicide hotline

• Like 3

Boy this is getting good . :blink:He`s sick .

We're sick!  :lol:

Thanks Doc,Now when can you see me to help me with this. I think my eardrums beaten by a pair of version 1 CF-4s might do some good. Oh wait, I have those in front and 3s for rears :D:lol::emotion-14: :emotion-14:

All the Best,

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996

Thanks Doc,Now when can you see me to help me with this. I think my eardrums beaten by a pair of version 1 CF-4s might do some good.

Oh wait, I have those in front and 3s for rears :D:lol::emotion-14: :emotion-14:

All the Best, -Mark

Yeah thanks Mark buddy, just rub it in.  :rolleyes:

You are the one guy I don't want to make mad!  :lol:

ZEUS121996, on 14 Feb 2015 - 8:36 PM, said:ZEUS121996, on 14 Feb 2015 - 8:36 PM, said:

OK i'm giving him one more chance to make a sale. I included my name and phone number.

My company is interested in high end stereo equipment for export overseas. We would like to talk to you about the inventory you may carry or have access to. Please give us a call at your convenience, Monday-Friday 7:00-7:00, Saturday 8:00-5:00 and Sunday 9:00-5:00 Pacific time.

Our toll free number is 1-800-784-2433

Thank you,

Jack Mehoff

The number is for the Lesbian, ***, Bisexual, and Transgender Suicide hotline

1-800-784-2433 ?   I bet that rev's him up.  Further episodes to follow,  Same Forum, Same entertainment.

wvu80, on 14 Feb 2015 - 8:40 PM, said:wvu80, on 14 Feb 2015 - 8:40 PM, said:

newtune, on 14 Feb 2015 - 4:01 PM, said:newtune, on 14 Feb 2015 - 4:01 PM, said:

Misery  loves company.  If this is sick  misery  I have been mistaken.  Nothing wrong, just good clean fun.

Edited by Taz

ZEUS121996, on 14 Feb 2015 - 9:17 PM, said:

Taz

did you miss that it was signed by Jack Me Hoff? The H is silent.

He is silent right now too,  maybe he will call during normal business hours lol

Mark

Totally missed it.  Kinda like a Master Baiter on a fishing boat.       Thanks for pointing it out to me.

If he called the Suicide Hot Line, that runs 24/7,  No need to wait for business hours.  I have had to send Police out to do a Welfare Check more then once after talking with someone on the Hot Line.

He emailed me a total of 31 times last night! Some of them are too vulgar to post here, but I kept in civil on my end, and I think that just made him more mad. He claims he's going to the police to file harassment charges against me, claims I have been stalking him for weeks. He assumes all of this was me! It was fun for a while then I got bored. Maybe I'll poke back at him later….someone else want to play? :D

• Like 1

He is too sick for me. His posts were so vulgar that I decided he was capable of almost anything. I didnot want him hurting himself by going completely out of control so I did not respond. Nonetheless, he kept writing. He finally got bored and stopped.

• Like 1

He is too sick for me. His posts were so vulgar that I decided he was capable of almost anything. I didnot want him hurting himself by going completely out of control so I did not respond. Nonetheless, he kept writing. He finally got bored and stopped.

Yes he seems unstable. Imagine being neighbors with a guy like that?

Or some innocent person that just happened along while he was in such an agitated state..!

• Like 2

Well, I'm glad you guys posted what you did in the latter part of this thread.  This started out with what looked like a troll or scammer posting a ridiculous audio related CL ad, but ended up as something different, which no one really could have predicted.

I think the original intent was to help fellow forum members recognize and stay away from a known CL scammer.  In that light some good was done, and perhaps we should leave it at that.

• Like 4

This guy may not be a scammer ... just a nut job. I remember contacting a guy here in Denver over a CL ad for a pair of painted LaScalas which clearly needed a lot of work. Asked him if his price was firm and he went into a rant about "you forum guys." I just told him to "enjoy your speakers" and that sent him into a rage. I suspect he's doing just that and without my help. Never know what's gonna happen till you look under that rock.

I have created a monster.....no, I have introduced all of you to a monster....I have to admit, I am very much enjoying reading all of this....

this is really funny....keep him going

More Klipsch, you're a miserable person. You figured out I like to push buttons and you're encouraging it. This is suppose to be a friendly forum

Mark

Ahhhh.....I'm a very friendly person.........so I like to stir the stick in the chit pile.......what's wronge with that? lol lol

you would have to move

I grew up with a Neighbor like that.  Well maybe not that bad but pretty bad.  Lived too close and she lost it from time to time.  I haven't heard of picking on the little kids and making them cry.  Maybe some of the newer medications are working,  (I Hope)

Or some innocent person that just happened along while he was in such an agitated state..!

Dang.  Where are the old girlfriends when ya want one.  Girl I used to know got an obscene phone call once when I was there.  I knew she was fun to be with but O M G.   She let this guy start to warm up, then set the hook.  I heard her tell him to do things I didn't know could be done.  Didn't take too long before he hung up.

:)

Doc

Are you telling me not to respond when he calls the suicide hotline at 9AM Pacific time?. If he hasnt lost it yet, that might push him over the edge.

If I can keep up, I will post the rants

I hope nobody feels miss-led anyone that I'm a Doc.  I'm not.  May very well be that one you may be a Dr. and reference is meant for someone else.   Just a retired nurse that spent time working on a locked Psych unit.  We answered Suicide hotline calls 24 hours a day.

Looked like a valid number to a specially treatment center.  Don't see how you would get the call.

I don't want to push any one over the edge. 

Edited by Taz