Scammer alert - Indianapolis

jimjimbo

The ironic thing with this inbred is he hates flippers yet he is the biggest one of them all. He recently bought a bunch of turntables for pennies by beating up the uneducated seller, now they are all over CL with the telltale, distorted, moronic, misspelled descriptions and his half assed pictures, if any - no sense in trying to understand the effects of missing chromosomes 

Being Inbred is a situation someone is born into and has no choice in the matter at all.

Being a "Flipper" is all about choice.  Nobody's fault but their own.  I suspect the reason he does not like Flippers, is he feels threatened by their competition.

I don't know how many inbred comments I have made.  Then a friend told me about a person she knew who's Grandfather was also her Father.  Anyhow I was politely informed that this Lady my Friend knew was not only above average in intelligence, and looks, but had grown up to be a very nice person.

Just saying we are born as we are.  What we become after that is a matter of choices for the most part. 

• Like 1