Marantz 7002 and Iphone - Ipad connection ?

expresso

hi - i am not sure if this is the correct section to ask about this -    is it possible to connect iphone or ipad to the marantz 7002 AVR - so i can play the music off the ipad -  play Pandora from my ipad -

i want to have the music come out of the speakers connected to the marantz 7002 ?    i am lost when it comes to this stuff this way -   i gave my marantz and KG 3.2 away to a friend -  but she listens to music from her Ipad - Pandora on the ipad - iphone etc, -

but i havnt a clue how i would get it to work -   the marantz does not have a usb port etc, -    is there some add on item i can get to connect to the marantz  and then use the ipad to either connect it with a cable to the marantz to play it -  or  if it can be done wireless somehow ?

i am so confused -  since i dont use  a i phone or ipad etc, - so have no clue -  and the marantz doesnt have wireless in it or any USB for music etc, -  

thanks -