wow...4 KP-301's $400.

angusruler

I would drive from where I am to buy at that price. There is money to be made my friend.  :)

yea I'm waiting for the e-mail back. I haven't said anything to the wife yet.....lol lol....I called my bud that has my KP362's and told him I might have his new speakers tomorrow, cuz I want my 362's back.

So he will get a set of the 301's and I will get a set.....yea I'll be getting the free set cuz he is paying me the $400 for a pair....lol lol

Well that's the plan.......man I hate waiting....

MKP :-)

• Like 2

I would drive from where I am to buy at that price. There is money to be made my friend.   :)

LOL!  You are exactly the guy I thought of when I read that!  :lol:

If you're up for a road trip my friend, I'll help you move them.   B)

Edited by wvu80

I think MKP is on this one Dave.   :)

Oh, I knew that.  He was first in line and I'm hoping he gets to make a road trip here shortly.  B)

Even though that's a great price, I'm not sure there was money to be made bringing those back to WV, that's at least a 12 hour round trip!

Edited by wvu80

My god why won't this guy get back to me? I couldn't even sleep last night.... thinking about the 301's.....I hate this crap. 

If I post a add selling something....I'm all about selling it.....when someone contacts me I get back to them...

I'll keep you guys posted

MKP

call him again -