wow...4 KP-301's $400.

angusruler

My god why won't this guy get back to me? I couldn't even sleep last night.... thinking about the 301's.....I hate this crap. 

If I post a add selling something....I'm all about selling it.....when someone contacts me I get back to them...

I'll keep you guys posted

MKP

call him again -

There is no number.....just e-mail....

yea they are probably gone :-(

MKP

received an email back from "him," still available as of 4 hrs ago. didn't quote price.

That's confusing, since he advertised the price of $400 for the bunch. It seems like he would have just given you his phone number so you could work out the details.

Do you think this is a hoax or something?

This guy will not call me......or send his number.....wtf.....sent a e-mail before I left the shop last night telling him I can come anytime to pick-up. This is bullsh!t. He did send a e-mail telling me what he used them for and they are in good shape......I don't care send me you god dam number or call.

Maybe the Klipsch gods are punishing me :-(

MKP

• Like 1

This guy will not call me......or send his number.....wtf.....sent a e-mail before I left the shop last night telling him I can come anytime to pick-up. This is bullsh!t. He did send a e-mail telling me what he used them for and they are in good shape......I don't care send me you god dam number or call.

Maybe the Klipsch gods are punishing me :-(

MKP

Did he send an address?

OK just got a e-mail from this a$$ hole.......he says how about this weekend cuz I'm setting up more people to come and look at them......WTF.......still no phone number or address.

I'm about done this crap......

I just sent him my last-mail......so what's his plan??? To give out his address Sat morning and we flock to his house to fight over the 301's.

Not me......... if I don't speak with the person selling something on the Craigs list I'm not going.

This guy is a tool

MKP

• Like 1

OK just got a e-mail from this a$$ hole.......he says how about this weekend cuz I'm setting up more people to come and look at them......WTF.......still no phone number or address.

I just sent him my last-mail......so what's his plan??? To give out his address Sat morning and we flock to his house to fight over the 301's.

Not me......... if I don't speak with the person selling something on the Craigs list I'm not going.

This guy is a tool

MKP

How-a-bout you get some cash and show up at his front door TONIGHT?.........I would.

• Like 2

This guy is a tool

MKP

How-a-bout you get some cash and show up at his front door TONIGHT?.........I would.
If I had his address I would Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 1