Initial impressions of Reference Premiere

Scrappydue

This is the RP-280F, RP-450C, RP-250S, and a pair of R-115W.

Initial thoughts on build quality: I LOVE THEM! I think Klipsch went in a great direction with the addition of the plinths, the slight angle back, and the Mdf baffle with magnets hidden.

Sound impressions coming soon haven't done much listening yet. HOWEVER the R-115sw are pretty dang fantastic for movies so far. They are monsters with LFE.

post-52695-0-33640000-1424132789_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hope you like the way they sound Scrappy, because they sure do look awful pretty!

I almost feel bad for saying this, but I was trying to multitask while reading this thread. I sort of got "they sound crappy and look awful" out of it. Of course I immediately re-read it, and I actually laughed out loud when I realized what it said.

Great looking setup brother !!

Bryant

• Like 1

It's highly possible I'm mis-remembering -- but I thought you were in the pitchfork and torches mob that was being extra critical of Klipsch's new product lines last year with nothing but doom and gloom assumptions about the yet-to-be-released top tier Reference models.

inwas skeptical at first as I had my hopes up for the return of the rf-63 in a walnut finish. Of course the "biggest release in ten years" let me down a bit. But then I decided to step back and not judge till I heard them. Now unlike most people on here who refuse to pay new prices I don't mind doing it to see what all the rave from Klipsch is about. That's all. So my living room for now will be minus the RF-42ii theater and plus a RP-260F home theater and a review will come soon of them.
  • Like 1