SOLD Klipsch La Scala II speakers (built from 2006 on)

etc6849

I'm sorry for not wanting to ship these. I know several very well respected and nice forum members have expressed interest in having these shipped.  They're just so heavy (175lbs each), and I can barely move them as it is.

Edited by etc6849

Billy,

They sure would!  I'm by no means trying to rush you or anyone else that's expressed some interest...  but there's a guy in VA who's very interested and has a truck.  He wants to think on it tonight, so he hasn't given me a firm yes or no either.  If you for sure want them, please text me ASAP and I'll let the other guy know.  I don't mind giving you dibs if you want them since you sold me your P39f's and I think  you're a nice guy!

Otherwise, I'd be willing to consider selling my A stock pair, but it would have to be for more money than asking for these since they're in perfect shape and come with boxes too.  I was wanting to keep that pair as I like the sound of the La Scala's a lot.  Worse comes to worse though, you could make me an offer I couldn't refuse on the "A" stock pair if you need to wait on purchasing.  I'll understand either way though as it's an expensive purchase...

Oh yeah the cornwalls like that front end but that front end would LOVE those II's

Edited by etc6849

No problem my friend.  I totally understand.  Just let me know if you decide to sell your Cornwall's in the future and I'll hold onto the nicer pair for you until you're ready to purchase.

I'm not sure if this VA guy will buy the b-stock pair yet either, but he seemed very interested and had owned La Scala's in the past.  He said he had an old beater pair he sold for $1300 after crites upgrades, and really regrets selling them as all other speakers sound like car speakers to him now!

RC-64 and RS-62's look to be sold.  The VA guy found out it was going to be 300 miles each way and backed out.  I don't know why as I drove farther than that to buy the LS II's!

I'll cross off items in the original post after I've received payment for them.  

There is a guy from Greenville coming to look at the LS II pair this weekend.  This second guy says he's for sure coming and is a lot closer so I believe him.  I posted the La Scala II's in multiple areas, and craigslist is getting decent traffic after only having the ad up for a few days.

If they're not gone this next week, that's where they're going.  Too bad it's $50 to list them there.  No way am I able to list them as basic and accept only paypal with a local pickup only transaction.  

The good news is all the perspective buyers on the RS-62 and RC-64 contacted me today to discuss payment :)  This will help cool the wife down until I can sell some more stuff.  My wife is peeved at the amount of money I've spent on my theater lately.

I don't see what the big deal is, every guy goes through a midlife crisis; mine just came earlier than most!

Don't forget about using Audiogon. I had them listed here for a couple of weeks and then they sold in just 2 days after I listed them on Audiogon.

• Like 2

RC-64 and RS-62's look to be sold.  The VA guy found out it was going to be 300 miles each way and backed out.  I don't know why as I drove farther than that to buy the LS II's!

I'll cross off items in the original post after I've received payment for them.  

There is a guy from Greenville coming to look at the LS II pair this weekend.  This second guy says he's for sure coming and is a lot closer so I believe him.  I posted the La Scala II's in multiple areas, and craigslist is getting decent traffic after only having the ad up for a few days.

VA Guy might be my brother, name is Robin if so they could be dropped off at my garage in NC and he could come and get them from here.

It's not the same guy, but if you're brother is interested and doesn't mind driving a ways, I can make him a great deal on some LS II's!

VA Guy might be my brother, name is Robin if so they could be dropped off at my garage in NC and he could come and get them from here.

Schu,  I'm sorry.  I can't really ship them.  I seriously can barely move the things as it is.

If you want to find a company that will package, pallet and ship them at your expense, I'd be fine with that.  Of course, you're always welcome to make the drive, but it's up to you.  

I'm going to assume shipping costs would kill the deal either way.  Sadly, we just live to far apart!

Still here also...

Edited by etc6849