Klipsch and High End audio shows like Axpona

prerich

My question, why doesn't Klipsch exhibit at these shows at all? CES does have some audio in it but has morphed (IMHO) into a gadget show (all things cellular, lifestyle, and small).  Wouldn't it do Klipsch some good to be seen with some of the other heavy hitters?  I believe more Palladium's would be sold if they could hear them at a show or two.  

It's not that Klipsch doesn't go to many audio only shows, it seems like they go to none of the high-end audio shows at all!!! I would think with a new line - they would at least do Axpona (Klipsch is in Indiana, Axpona 2015 is in Chicago, Illinois ...just a state away).   Axpona would be the perfect show for Klipsch!

So if anyone from the company reads this - can ya tell me, why Klipsch is no longer seen at the high-end shows (other than CES - where high-end audio takes a back seat to everything portable).  

Edited by prerich
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the trade reps at AXPONA are relatively new, or smaller, or more high end than Klipsch. Under PWK, Klipsch was almost adamantly anti-shows, and it seems this has carried over into the present marketing strategies.

However, I wince when I see Klipsch's marketing material over the past decade. It seems to be a lot of breathless boy talk, with too much flash, dash, and braggadocio.

Edited by sheltie dave