heresys with fisher 500c

H-D Rider

Hello Yes.  Very happy with a 400.  You ought ta be quite pleased.

Looks like you are considering Heresy 1`s speakers to go with your Fisher 500?

Well I'm a gonna wish you the same luck I had.  Had my eye open for some Cornwall's  and darn if some Khorns didn't come up for sale. 
Didn't take much of a mental judgement to know they were coming home with me.  

Most of us have experience in spending our own money and would be glad to help you spend yours.

• Like 1

Thank`s guy`s, I found a pair of heresy 1s wo with cain grills mint that would look great with my craig restored 500c and my new mcintosh cabinet . I just don`t know if the heresys sound will be right with the 500c . very funny jimjimbo , nice try . 

• Like 1

I think it`s 35 watts . Had a pair 35 years ago , I just think wo with cane grills would look great with the 500c and new cabinet . But looks are not everything they have to sound good too . plus they are small -ish.

Edited by newtune

Gorm , trying to make a vintage system . I think the heresys look just right wo cane grills but I remember the heresys sounded good but not great with my pioneer sx 980 . I know it was a pioneer but It was also long time ago. I am thinking that tubes will warm up the harshness of the heresys . I could just go and get pair of bose and be done with it .  :D Hate mail to follow I know.

Edited by newtune