Next up, Lil Wrecker

CECAA850

Men found hidden in subwoofer box

The men were sweaty and one of the men complained of feeling dizzy, the release states.

Some dude in Houston found responsible for construction of sub. Efforts are underway by law enforcement to ascertain if this CECAA850 is connected to ISIL

http://www.caller.com/news/local-news/men-found-hidden-in-subwoofer-box_66592288

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 3

ah ha so you are hiding people in these things lol its a portable hidden room lol with some sort of air conditioner, in this case a HUGE 15 and crown amp lol

THERES A VID OF IT BLOWING A CANDLE OUT!!! Claudej1's 2 dts10's could of came close but not quite although not sure if anybody has tried with them

• Like 1

I haven't gotten the balls to shave it off yet!

Sorry to hear you've been neutered, I never would have guessed.

Once it started to thin and start to salt and pepper on me, it had to go.  Try it, you'll be glad you did.  Super easy to keep up.  I use a rechargeable wet/dry Norelco and shave in the shower every day.  It takes very little time that way.

Everybody gets subs. I ask: nope. Everybody gets subs. Yo, Carl when can I get one built......get in line buddy............everybody gets subs.....'cept me

Don't even go there big Mike.  Last we talked you were getting flat packs and building some.  I think the Santana concert scrambled your brain. :wacko:

Men found hidden in subwoofer box

The men were sweaty and one of the men complained of feeling dizzy, the release states.

Some dude in Houston found responsible for construction of sub. Efforts are underway by law enforcement to ascertain if this CECAA850 is connected to ISIL

http://www.caller.com/news/local-news/men-found-hidden-in-subwoofer-box_66592288

55634456.jpg

• Like 3