Next up, Lil Wrecker

CECAA850

There's a surprising amount of LFE in most Pixar movies as well.

the glass tapping in finding nemo gets me every time. 

That used to be my demo scene when I had my SVS's.  It will certainly catch you off guard.  I think it's referred to as the Darla scene.  Good stuff.

Yeah that driver is crazy powerful. I'm pretty sure we had to special order it, Carl might be able to clarify that. Thanks for the movie suggestions. I'll be checking em out. Still having fun with this bad boy. Cant wait to try those suggested movies.

• Like 1

Ah, I remember now. I found out that my grandson (still in the womb and expected here May 26th) either really liked it or was trying to escape! Either way, he was moving for a few seconds and I shut it down. Cant chance it either way. So far, the opinions vary. The men like it and the wives seem to all say no way, wouldnt happen in my house! LOL. I'll try and change their minds though!

• Like 2

Ah, I remember now. I found out that my grandson (still in the womb and expected here May 26th) either really liked it or was trying to escape! Either way, he was moving for a few seconds and I shut it down. Cant chance it either way. So far, the opinions vary. The men like it and the wives seem to all say no way, wouldnt happen in my house! LOL. I'll try and change their minds though!

Wow! That's wild! Be careful with that baby....and the other soon to be baby! My kid was in the womb bouncing to my 15's in the ole firebird with her mom yelling Turn it Down!

• Like 1

Try to convince them to push it out on the 24th, which is a great day to have a bday[emoji6]
  • Like 2

The new battleship bluray(about a year old with Rihanna and some hot blonde!) sounds really good as well! On the new tuned system it just got better and better and really proved better sounding than the old setup. Thanks again mxrdad!

Yeah, and when I say moving I meant ALOT, not just a few kicks here and there. I felt bad cuz honestly, I never even thoght about that. It wont happen again.   LOL. Hey Duder, I could have them come over on the 24th and turn the knob to 11. Might save a lot of Doctor bills.  :D

• Like 1

A hot blonde and a kick arse sound system, now thats a winning combo rat thar! 

She bought battleship last summer and finally I asked her what havnt we watched(we have to get innerstellar sometime soon also)...anyhow if it wernt for the hot blonde in the beginning I don't know if I would had made it to far. Not to much hot blonde looking to hot after the beginning bar seen butt I was hooked then the sound really got good also.

Its above 4 stars imo maybe 4.2 lol. I liked it cause the bass seens started out light and progressively got heavier and they were original bass sound effects rather than regurgitated or re-used sound effects from the past and Rihanna was in it no butt shots just facials. It worked for me :)

LOL. You mean I'm not the only one that gets hollered at??? Usually I get "that look" before the hollering starts. 

I just hold my hand to my ear and shake my head to tell her "I can't Hear You".  :ph34r:

Knowing I've got to sleep sometime I do turn it down though.   :huh:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 minutes into the Avengers and you'd be homeless.

Thats why I only use Lil Wrecker when wife is out of town! Do you mean the newest one?

Scrappy, you are blessed. My wife doesnt give a hoot about audio. Even when I just had the sub 12, she ask me to turn it off. ................ OK, no snarking allowed on the Sub 12!!