There is no music left in my home

Cornman

Joe,

I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. The music went out in my house a few years ago, when my wife of 33 years passed away. This place was a real Godsend to me. You will be in my prayers!

Although it will often seem like it, you certainly don't walk alone in this.

Bruce

• Like 2

Joe....words seem so inadequate at a time like this.  I understand your grief as I suffered the same loss in 2010.  Looking back I think the words that meant the most to me were "I'm sorry".  The pain at some point will ease a bit....and it is true that time is the great healer.  I hope you have family and friends near by for support but if not call on your friends here. 

Chuck

Guest Steven1963

So sorry to hear about this.  I won't pretend that any words will soothe your pain. Just know that I do genuinely extend my heartfelt condolences to you, and to your family.

Steve

I was widowed in January, 1996 and know what you are going through.  As tough as things are now, you will find that life does go on and that you will start to heal over time. In the meantime, may God bless you and your family. Take care and let me know if you'd like to talk off-line.

Chuck

• Like 2