Original EV Brand K-77 diaphrams

The Dude

Ok guys those of you that are interested in the K-77 diaphragms, I will be assembling a group buy.  I feel its best that one person go in and make a deal instead of 15 people calling him at once.  Since I am local, I am willing to handle this.  What I will do is take orders and go in and see if I can get a better deal.   As of right now, the price per each diaphragm is 30.00 plus tax. If I ship them out in a USPS box add $5.00 for shipping.  So that puts us at about $70.00 shipped.  Now I would like to find a low cost plastic container to ship these in to protect them better.  So that could add to the cost a couple dollars.  If anyone has any good ideas on a low cost shipping apparatus let me know.  Now I will say this, I don't know how many he has but he did have quite a few.  If I go in there with an order to buy out all his product he may want to raise the price, he may want to raise the price if I go in there looking for a lot any way do to the fact that he realizes these have became a hot commodity.  What do you folks, pm me if interested.  I might put a google doc together or a spread sheet where you can add your name and how many you want.  So far I have couple of orders for a couple pairs.  I will post pics of the ones I have later, that way you can see what you get.  I might try and call him later today or tomorrow to see what he can do for us.

Thanks

forgot to ask you - what is the DCR reading of these K-77 diaphragms -

Ok guys those of you that are interested in the K-77 diaphragms, I will be assembling a group buy. I feel its best that one person go in and make a deal instead of 15 people calling him at once. Since I am local, I am willing to handle this. What I will do is take orders and go in and see if I can get a better deal. As of right now, the price per each diaphragm is 30.00 plus tax. If I ship them out in a USPS box add $5.00 for shipping. So that puts us at about $70.00 shipped. Now I would like to find a low cost plastic container to ship these in to protect them better. So that could add to the cost a couple dollars. If anyone has any good ideas on a low cost shipping apparatus let me know. Now I will say this, I don't know how many he has but he did have quite a few. If I go in there with an order to buy out all his product he may want to raise the price, he may want to raise the price if I go in there looking for a lot any way do to the fact that he realizes these have became a hot commodity. What do you folks, pm me if interested. I might put a google doc together or a spread sheet where you can add your name and how many you want. So far I have couple of orders for a couple pairs. I will post pics of the ones I have later, that way you can see what you get. I might try and call him later today or tomorrow to see what he can do for us.

Thanks

That's a good point. To be honest I got wrapped up in making a deal. Maybe Jim will check the ones he has and report back.

On that note, Jim if you do and find a problem let me know via pm.

I did stop down today, unfortunately the owner who makes the deals wasn't there. I do know there are 20 on the shelf, but the clerk working thought there might be more. To make sure we don't get any bad ones I will make it a point to test them. I will be stopping in Tuesday, hopefully reporting back with good news.

Ok guys those of you that are interested in the K-77 diaphragms, I will be assembling a group buy. I feel its best that one person go in and make a deal instead of 15 people calling him at once. Since I am local, I am willing to handle this. What I will do is take orders and go in and see if I can get a better deal. As of right now, the price per each diaphragm is 30.00 plus tax. If I ship them out in a USPS box add $5.00 for shipping. So that puts us at about $70.00 shipped. Now I would like to find a low cost plastic container to ship these in to protect them better. So that could add to the cost a couple dollars. If anyone has any good ideas on a low cost shipping apparatus let me know. Now I will say this, I don't know how many he has but he did have quite a few. If I go in there with an order to buy out all his product he may want to raise the price, he may want to raise the price if I go in there looking for a lot any way do to the fact that he realizes these have became a hot commodity. What do you folks, pm me if interested. I might put a google doc together or a spread sheet where you can add your name and how many you want. So far I have couple of orders for a couple pairs. I will post pics of the ones I have later, that way you can see what you get. I might try and call him later today or tomorrow to see what he can do for us.

Thanks

That's a good point. To be honest I got wrapped up in making a deal. Maybe Jim will check the ones he has and report back.

On that note, Jim if you do and find a problem let me know via pm.

I did stop down today, unfortunately the owner who makes the deals wasn't there. I do know there are 20 on the shelf, but the clerk working thought there might be more. To make sure we don't get any bad ones I will make it a point to test them. I will be stopping in Tuesday, hopefully reporting back with good news.

if you are careful with the leads - they should be fine -

Edited by Randyh

Well folks I hate to be the bear of bad news. But unfortunately he doesn't want to sell any of his extras(something along the lines he has them spoken for, for repairs of his own).  I was afraid of this happening, but at least we tried.  He did have some of the ones with the plastic housing installed, but he wanted way to much for those.  We would be better off just purchasing aftermarket from Dave or Al. He did say he was going to put some calls in to see if he could come up with any, but I am not holding my breath.  Again guys sorry if I got any ones hopes up, but these things happen,.  We will have to keep our eyes out for some down the road. 

Well folks I hate to be the bear of bad news. But unfortunately he doesn't want to sell any of his extras(something along the lines he has them spoken for, for repairs of his own).  I was afraid of this happening, but at least we tried.  He did have some of the ones with the plastic housing installed, but he wanted way to much for those.  We would be better off just purchasing aftermarket from Dave or Al. He did say he was going to put some calls in to see if he could come up with any, but I am not holding my breath.  Again guys sorry if I got any ones hopes up, but these things happen,.  We will have to keep our eyes out for some down the road. 

Your effort to provide these is worth more than the diaphragms.

May I be the dummy that ask who are Dave and Al.  I'm not from around here...

May I be the dummy that ask who are Dave and Al. I'm not from around here...

No dummy at all, especially since one doesn't post here at all and the other hardly ever.

Al's website where you can purchase Dave's product.

http://www.alkeng.com/

Dave's website where you can purchase Al's product

http://www.fastlaneaudio.com/home.html