Klipsch Tweeters

Montego

I would  like to know which tweeters are interchangable.  For instance, my old cornwalls have the K-77.  What effect does it have if I replace with a K-77M or an EV?  Is there a doument that illustrates that for the Heritage line - or does everybody but me know?

Edited by Monty

I would  like to know which tweeters are interchangable.  For instance, my old cornwalls have the K-77.  What effect does it have if I replace with a K-77M or an EV?  Is there a doument that illustrates that for the Heritage line - or does everybody but me know?

exact same - results , except they go higher

That's good to know. I also wondered if there is a reference of interchangeable tweeters for all of the Heritage line.

they are all the same - they use the same diaphragm  - the old ones are alnico round magnets that some prefer to the square ferrite magnet - they say that these are smoother -   the old round ones are very sought after by the purists and I will never give up these , they are the best for me -     the alnico magnet can demagnetize with age - the ferrites do not - the ideal is to have a couple of sets handy -