MCM's

kg4guy

You could have a 'Rock the Block' party!

No doubt.  The KP-250's and bass bins along with my current patio rig have already accounted for 2 police visits to the house.  I can't imagine what kind of trouble I'd get into with these.  I WANT THEM!

You Deserve Them !

I know I'm dreaming but I would love to have these set up outside on my lower side yard/patio area. Beaming some good tunes out over the valley. It takes about 2 days for the sheriff to show up when I call them now. I wonder how fast these would get them there.

• Like 1

True story.

I usually have a party at the house once a year for the guys at work.  The first (or second?) year I had it we devised an early warning system.  One of my techs was good friends with the police dispatcher for the city who was working that day.  She would call him once she got a noise complaint in my neighborhood.  We'd tone it down till the cruiser would pass.  Bear in mind, it was in the middle of the afternoon.  We always self moderate at dark.  Alcohol creep on the volume knob got me busted a couple times though.  Luckily all I got were warnings both times.

• Like 1

I'm sure if he was doing anything that wasn't legal Klipsch would have done something about it. 

Gillum and John Allen had a great working relationship with Paul Klipsch. I interviewed Gary Gillum about 7 years ago and he told me this.

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 1