Tour of Wakejunkie's Home Theater (Lots of Pics)

Youthman

They are connected to the 2nd screen, aux iphone input, and the PC for Spotify. With the main screen playing XBOX, PS3, or TV you can use the 42" 2nd screen as the PC monitor and control Spotify to the rear speakers with the wireless keyboard/mouse

Do you use an iPad or iPhone to control Spotify thru the HTPC?

Wireless Keyboard with a touchpad. I have a separate wireless mouse for those that have issues with a touchpad. Spotify is running on the PC directly. I am using Spotify free so I can't use "Connect" since it is a premium feature.

Wireless Keyboard with a touchpad. I have a separate wireless mouse for those that have issues with a touchpad. Spotify is running on the PC directly. I am using Spotify free so I can't use "Connect" since it is a premium feature.

Gotcha, I run it both ways. Connect just makes it easier if outside the monitor viewing area.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Not the way Wake drives.

I made a face when I seen those pics, tried that and it hurts when you land wrong, or skip along the water at crazy speeds around turns and suddenly dig in for a really quick stop. :wacko:   :(

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Moderators

Wakejunkie just received an early Christmas present from his wife.  Today Fedex delivered two more 18" IB subs to add to his setup!  His HT now has (4) 18" IB subs....I can't wait to visit again to hear them.  He told me he hopes he doesn't cause an avalanche while we are in Colorado this weekend.  Haha.

ib-subs.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
We talked about adding 2 more in his last PM to me. I'm glad it happened. I'm also glad he built spots for them when he built the manifold originally. I figured he's need them B)

Yeah he definitely was lacking in the sub department and "needed" two more 18" subs.  :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators
43 minutes ago, Scrappydue said:

I guess I don't understand why the center is not vertical? Just doesn't make any sense to me. 

Because if it were vertical, the horn and the top driver would be well above their heads.  Most of the time they are laying on the beanbag so horizontal makes perfect sense in his setup.  I believe he rotated the horns so that they have the correct dispersion pattern.