Taz

151 am west coast time.  See Jweber up and on line.

A new member with no posts yet.  Goes by tangomike  .

Still remember when I was brand new and did not know what to expect.

Guess we don't get poked with no more experimental sticks for a while.

Time will tell.

john

I saw the 151 and thought maybe you cracked open a bottle of rum. :emotion-46:

Bacardi151 rum.jpg

No I was somewhat into a bottle,  Just a couple strong drinks. 

But not 151.

I am just curious how you tagged tangomike?  I was wanting to include a forum member in a convo the other day and did not know you "tag" them...

♪♪

I scrolled to the bottom of the page when I have "NOT" entered a thread.  No place for reply, but gives info on who's on the forum at that time.  Seems it mentioned Tangomike as a new member with 0 posts

I know nothing about "Tagging" anything.  Don't even know what it means.

• Administrators

I think he right-clicked the name (which is a link) and pasted into his post, which is why it showed up as a link in his post above.

Related: you can actually do the same by clicking the "Special BBCode" icon in the editor, and then choosing "member", and entering the username of the person you want to link to. It's useful if you want to notify a fellow member in a thread (when they are mentioned, they should get a notification unless they've turned off that setting in their profile). Kinda like how Facebook works.

• Like 2

Related: you can actually do the same by clicking the "Special BBCode" icon in the editor, and then choosing "member", and entering the username of the person you want to link to. It's useful if you want to notify a fellow member in a thread (when they are mentioned, they should get a notification unless they've turned off that setting in their profile). Kinda like how Facebook works.

WTH.. did you implement yet another feature without passing it through our approval board??? 

• Like 3

When I turned 18, my roommates took me to a local bar. I had never drank in high school so I was naïve at best. They started buying shots of 151. They lit theirs and told me I was not yet "experienced" enough to do that. Of course they were burning the alcohol off their drinks. After 6 or 7 in a short time I was beyond help. I walked up to a girl, spun her around and kissed her. After that, all I remember is a blur coming at my face. She slapped me and knocked me out. My roommates picked me up and carried me back to my room. I woke up a day latter in a pile of puke. I was sick for four days. I NEVER DRANK 151 AGAIN.

My roommates told me the girl was screaming, "I killed him, oh god, I killed him." For four days I wished she had.

• Like 7

• Administrators

WTH.. did you implement yet another feature without passing it through our approval board??? 

AHAHAHAHAHA

Side note: 151 is the WORST. (well, one of the worst... there are lots of WORSTS)

I think he right-clicked the name (which is a link) and pasted into his post, which is why it showed up as a link in his post above.

I think I copied and pasted his name.  Right click you say.

That "Special BBCode wouldn't be the little light bulb Icon just to the right of View New Content?  Seems to get me to a few options including alphabetized list of members and some other stuff.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Side note: 151 is the WORST. (well, one of the worst... there are lots of WORSTS)

151 can be a WORST.

However 190 grain alcohol was the worst for me.

I51 can be a WORST.

However 190 grain alcohol was the worst for me.

While your reference to the grain alcohol reminded me of the old “wisdom punch” we used to make for parties using Galen’s 190 grain alcohol, it really brought back other great memories from years ago.

Just the mention of 190 grain alcohol brought back a few memories when we used to go into the Polish-Czech area of E 65th and Broadway in Cleveland Ohio back in the late 1970s and drink Krupnik at some old Polish-American Citizens Club with Polka music emanating throughout the place from old 78 rpm records.

The old Polish women would use something like a 192 Proof Spirytus grain alcohol, with lots of honey and about 50 spices. Overall it was practically a two-day process where these women would spend lots of time over a hot stove stirring pots to make the stuff.

I believe that you can buy some type of Krupnik at the liquor stores nowadays; however, it sure doesn’t compete with the real stuff.  Real Krupnik starts out with that intense alcohol taste; however, then the magical aspect happens.  The flavor is more of an alcohol-laced taste of a very rich and spicy honey/gingerbread type of flavor that sure can warm a person all over in this cold weather.

Talk about experiencing a “vision quest” or some type of spritual experience, I sure believe it can be found after several shots of good Krupnik.

Spirytus 96 percent 1.jpg

Spirytus 96 percent 2.jpg

post-36163-0-62260000-1425100663_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

I was just thinking the other day how this would be a cool feature, now how to figure it out.

I walked up to a girl, spun her around and kissed her

Hmm guess that explains a lot :ph34r:  Ladies man are you, better keep you away from all the ladies in my life.  

@Tarheel Keep your eye on your LF and @eth2 mainly @eth2

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

Dang, must have been some kiss!

After I and a friend wen to his fav bar in Melbourne for an Iced Tea, he was finishing off with a 151...next day, I was upside down and under his Sailfish with him saying:

Billy, all you have to do is go under the boat. Yes right!

• Like 1