What color is this dress?

K5SS

So this is what America is transfixed on?  At a time when the internet has just been regulated by 300 pages of secrets (with many people cheering about it), and the ATF is considering a ban on bullets, America is preoccupied with the color of a dress? 

Honestly, I do think this site could benefit from an adult sandbox.  One where the big kids can play and talk about the things that really affect us. How does one petition for the addition of a forum?

Well, I guess we'll just have to get those ATF guys drunk and shoot em'. I kinda like the adult sandbox idea. Too bad there aren't many female audiophiles.

Edited by artto

this dress was made by a color blind designer -   blue or champagne , it is just awful as a styling dress - I dare any woman to wear one for more than an hour , it would be like wearing a billboard of a pretty bad taste -  

My son sees the dress white and gold, whereas I see a purplish/blue and bronze. In the words of Leanard Nimoy, "fascinating".

I finally saw the image when you rotated the B&W. Cool...

I did some cutting rotating and pasting of the blocks. It's true, they are the same!

post-47699-0-94020000-1425230681_thumb.j

Edited by mustang guy